WHICH NOBLE HAD THE SADDEST DEATH?

OP SpiffyNoob

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I would say Noble 6. Don't get me wrong every death was rather sad. Jorge blowing himself up thinking he saved a planet only for thousands of ships to appear. Kat who was giving information to the team while running with a remaining partner from her former company to escape a glassing only to be shot through the head. Carter who gave his life to ensure that Noble 6 and Emile delivered the package. Emile who was protecting the ship and was stabbed through the back by a Sangheili Zealot. But Six got me the worst, A lone Spartan who was known for doing mission by his/her lonesome. He was given to noble team as of mean to replace Thom. Only to watch everyone in his fireteam die, one by one. And when in the end, he was alone once more. Fighting an army by himself. Only one thing was in his mind I can bet, "How many more until I meet my end?" No one can truly think about what he was going through, how scared he or she truly was to know they were going to die alone with only memories to comfort them. But then again what memories could they be thinking of? They were a Spartan III, orphans who sought revenge on the covenant. What memory was truly pleasant for them?
Jorge.

"Tell 'em to make it count."

And then a whole Covenant fleet shows up, just minutes later, making his sacrifice seem almost pointless.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8