Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Which was your favourite Halo Reach cut-scene?

OP Antizzur

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is you favourite cut-scene from Halo Reach and why?
The one at the start of lone wolf. It's short but it does what it needs to really well. It shows a beaten, lost soldier making his last stand against his enemy. He knows he's not going to survive, so he's going to take out as many covies as he can before he goes down.
Jorge single-handedly depopulating an entire continents worth of Covenant baddies.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
the final death scenes for all the carecters including noble 6.
The one after Jeorge dies. Walking through alone through the crash site and sneaking into the city just makes the spartan look bad***. Plus I remember just the feeling I would get somewhat somber like wow
Mine personally was the beginning of New Alexandria , it shows the reality that Spartans aren’t invincible and that Spartans do have emotion.
Mine is the beginning of Pillar of Autumn, Carter did what he must do to ensure the mission's success, and his last lines to Noble 6 were pretty badass too
I've always liked the cut-scene when you are at the relay in the first mission and while Jorge is talking to the civilian chick, Noble Team gets ambushed by Elites. And you get that first person POV with the Elite knocking you to the ground and gets right in your face to stab you before you punch it and it flees with a hostage. That music that kicks in at that moment also ties in very well. Not sure but I have just always like that cut-scene.
The scenes that made me cry like a baby :,(
End of Long Night of Solace and the start and end of Lone Wolf. Very powerful scenes.
Overall, most of the cutscenes, including all of the death scenes are excellent.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Antizzur wrote:
What is you favourite cut-scene from Halo Reach and why?
oni: sword base, end mission cutscene where you take out a corvette
Noble 5 tossing you out of the super carrier to “end” the war
because crash carter with the escarab we could beat it
i am right
because crash carter with the escarab we could beat it
I am guessing you mean "The scene when Carter crashes into the Scarab so we could get past it." but it got butchered in the translations.
Ending scene for New Alexandria. Kat's death and the aftermath where they carry her as they call for extraction. Heartbreaking for me
I fainted with nostalgia in the scene which shows the PoA arriving at installation 04
The launch sequence for the Sabre in Long Night of Solace. If they're trying to replicate NASA launch scenes depicted in movies, I'll give them a round of applause.
Jorge's death at the end of Long Night Of Solace.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2