Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

[Locked] Who's the best Halo player ever?

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Just start naming names and whichever name pops up the most, must be at least the best known player. I just want to check their file share for videos, so I can watch their epicness and learn.
I personally think it's iGotUrPistola. He's an MLG Pro. He's got a bunch of vids on YouTube you can check out.
Currently I would say StrongSide. He if the most recent winner of MLG national championships(2011 - Providence) on Halo: Reach Pro FFA.
My favorite players are

Cosssta
Gamesager
Ssyphon
Godhaaand
Riot
iFenderz
Xx Drac
Cobruh
King armous
Azn
Snipicide
Ak corruptoid
Dominator

As for the best player ever I don't really know..

Halo 3 days -Ssyphon godhaaand and riot ran TS

In halo reach -king armous and syphon run arena
Snipicide and ak corruptoid run doubles
MLG wise idk but cosssta is very good at no bloom more than default reach..
Bellerophon, Ninja Str8 Rippin, Tdubgolf, Recent Players.
If I had to group some of them, most of the Pro's on the circuit, but as for THE best player, no one, no one can hold up the consistency to always win.
There is no best. There is never a best. There is only better. No matter how good you are, there is someone who will be better than you. When you meet that person, you play until you are better than them. If there was a best, what would the point be?
MLG Pro Wise
IGoturPistola
A Pure Formal (not sure if thats still his gamertag)
Ninja is Str8
Ryanoob for smart gameplay
EW Snip3down
Any pro has good videos to watch on youtube

Random MM players
Riot
Costa
myself
King Armous
Removed by user
Quote:
Currently I would say StrongSide. He if the most recent winner of MLG national championships(2011 - Providence) on Halo: Reach Pro FFA.
Didn't you see Ninja vs. StrongSide? He almost perfected him.
Ogre 2. GOAT
I would put my money on the top MLG pros.
def. this kid named reyaweks.
I played with him once, he pooped on everyone.
Quote:
Quote:
Yes I did, no doubt that ninja is also an amazing reach player but I think StrongSide had an unlucky match. Ninja had all power weapons and map control, doesn't matter how good you are, grenade launcher and sniper beats DMR. A 1V1 on zealot with power weapons is no way of showing who's better. A match with just DMR's IMO is a better way to show who is better.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes I did, no doubt that ninja is also an amazing reach player but I think StrongSide had an unlucky match. Ninja had all power weapons and map control, doesn't matter how good you are, grenade launcher and sniper beats DMR. A 1V1 on zealot with power weapons is no way of showing who's better. A match with just DMR's IMO is a better way to show who is better.
No, it just showed that Ninja is good at map domination and knows the spawn points/times. If SS was the better player, he would've known where and when the power weapons spawned, and been there when they did.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, it just showed that Ninja is good at map domination and knows the spawn points/times. If SS was the better player, he would've known where and when the power weapons spawned, and been there when they did.
I don't think I've ever seen Ninja lose a 1v1, its kinda his thing, ever since gm h3. Strongside is a better team player, but Ninja's got the skillz, especially with the grenade launcher.
Walshy !!!!!!!! lol :p
OneStrongside and snake bite are two of my favorites, but igottourpistola is ver good as well. Onestrongside got whooped by ninja though. Ultimately there is no best player.
Best halo player ever? well MLG and arena are the compettative players choice, but being good at one doesn't make you good at another. The best MLG players in my opinion are Ninja and pistola, but thats individual skill. the best team currently is obviously instinct.

My favorite arena players (besides myself :P) would probably be Scopesided, Full of regret, Str8 916, and Kathios.
OGRE 2 easily. Halo 1,2,3, and Reach Pro.

The GOAT.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6