OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I once had the misfortune of running into Vetoed, and it was a learning experience. That guy is a beast.
I don't know who the best is but the best sniper is Snipedown
Probably Ogre 2.
Quote:
I once had the misfortune of running into Vetoed, and it was a learning experience. That guy is a beast.
tru dat
Quote:
Just start naming names and whichever name pops up the most, must be at least the best known player. I just want to check their file share for videos, so I can watch their epicness and learn.
Whats the best Halo Player Ever? ha.. no such thing exist.

There is no such thing as the best Halo Player Ever because there will ALWAYS be a newer fresher player who will have more drive and faster reflexes than the last Best Halo Player.

The right question is Who is the Best Halo Player Right Now! Ninja is a 1v1 Master, Pistola has the best K/D ratio of ALL the Pros on the MLG Circuit, +500 I think....Wow, StrongSide is a phenomenal FFA and so is Hysteria. ROY is NOT Human and more like a Terminator etc....

There are many great Pros that excel at certain things, but their skills will diminish with time and then comes the next young kid who wants to prove his/her talents to the world.

To be logical in terms of Pro Status OGRE2 is technically the Best Halo Player Ever since he has won Championships in EVERY SINGLE HALO EVENT, he has the most Champions of all Pros, has the most National Championships of all Pros, has the most experience playing competitive Halo, was a founding member of the dynasty team Final Boss, was Undefeated in H2 2v2 and I think also CE 2v2...not too sure, was the first to win a 3peat in H3 with his team, has the most Lol-Reach championships with his current teammates, and is the only Pro to have the B(Guts!) to say what he thinks of a Halo game even when the Major Corporate cameras are on him.

On paper OGRE2 is the Best, or The Goat as he is called by Pros. yeah there are younger Pros that can beat OGRE2, but they lack the experience to actually perform under heavy pressure at a championship and OGRE2 seems to never lose his cool when it matters most.
Quote:
Ogre 2. GOAT
Do one can disagree with this. Not the greatest Reach player (though still in the top 8), but easily the greatest all-round Halo player of all time.
Also... lol @ people naming people like Costa and Vetoed... in default Reach they're some of the best, but I've seen them play MLG and they don't compare to some of the talent on the pro circuit.

For the record, the best Reach player (and Halo 3, IMO) is undoubtedly iGotUrPistola.

Quote:
MLG Pro Wise
Ninja is Str8
In Sanctuary 1v1s, yes... but in 4v4s he has a lot to learn to be able to compete with Ambush, Instinct, NTN, Dynasty, Warriors, etc.

Quote:
Quote:
Currently I would say StrongSide. He if the most recent winner of MLG national championships(2011 - Providence) on Halo: Reach Pro FFA.
Didn't you see Ninja vs. StrongSide? He almost perfected him.
So what do you define as "best"? In a 1v1 sure, Ninja will beat almost anyone, but in terms of MLG 4v4, StrongSide is consistently the better player.

Quote:
I don't think I've ever seen Ninja lose a 1v1
You should watch his stream more often then.

He loses Countdown and Zealot mostly, simply because he chooses to opt for the sniper over the easier-to-use grenade launcher.

Even Sanctuary, arguably his best map, he's lost a few times.
Their is always someone better
Quote:
Not in Pistola's case :P
Me
Quote:
Me
this guy
3. iGotUrPistola is an effing child prodigy lol
2. Neighbor
1. HYSTERIA imo best player
Really depends on what Halo.
Halo 1: Either Ogre 2 or Walshy
Halo 2: Walshy by far
Halo 3: Neighbor or Pistola
Halo Reach: Formal

All Time: Ogre 2
Quote:
If I had to group some of them, most of the Pro's on the circuit, but as for THE best player, no one, no one can hold up the consistency to always win.
The GOAT, Ogre 2.

5x National Championship and almost 50 event wins.
Quote:
My favorite players are

Cosssta
Gamesager
Ssyphon
Godhaaand
Riot
iFenderz
Xx Drac
Cobruh
King armous
Azn
Snipicide
Ak corruptoid
Dominator

As for the best player ever I don't really know..

Halo 3 days -Ssyphon godhaaand and riot ran TS

In halo reach -king armous and syphon run arena
Snipicide and ak corruptoid run doubles
MLG wise idk but cosssta is very good at no bloom more than default reach..
I've played against Dominator 3 times in Doubles.
CABOOSE!!!!! though he only plays blue team. You can find him by searching Red vs. Blue
For me it's Nak3d Eli... but i'm sure... somewhere out there... there's a Korean that pwns everybody...
Quote:
Quote:
Not in Pistola's case :P
Have you seen Formal play? He likes Snipedown in H3 but better.

Him and Russo are definitely my favorite players right now.

Of all time: the GOAT, of course.

Ola of course too.
Quote:
Just start naming names and whichever name pops up the most, must be at least the best known player. I just want to check their file share for videos, so I can watch their epicness and learn.
Well, that's debatable.
But Walshy is the best known person,well was.

Most people now are probably better than him, but i prefer good players with humble and kind personalities.

Such as SandyRavage.
Now these are all people who 1v1 and 4v4 and such. What i would be interested in would be the Vehicle pros of Halo. Atleast for someone like me, Solely a Turret guy and my Friend my trusted driver, I'd like to know who the Best Warthog pairs are. Better to learn broader areas of the game in my opinion, but that largely depends on your chosen area of the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6