4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Quote:
Me
I second this notion.
Quote:
OGRE 2. He has won more than any other Halo player in the history of Halo, from 2003-2011. He won National Championships in all 4 Halo games (1, 2, 3, and Reach), and has won nearly 30 titles, several more than Walshy in second. He and his twin brother, OGRE 1, are undefeated in 2v2 tournaments play. He was part of both teams that completely an entire tournament without losing a single game, in 2007 with Final Boss, and in 2011 with Instinct. At one time he placed second in 38 straight tournaments, and got 1st in 30 of them.

iGotUrPistola, Snip3Down, T2, OGRE 1, Naded, Neighbor, ElamiteWarrior, RyaNoob, Ninja, SK, Hysteria, FearItself; none of them even compare to how much OGRE 2 has won. The closest person is Walshy, who is far off. ORGE 2 was part of the second "God" team ever, since before Halo: Combat Evolved was even on MLG. He competed and won tournaments for 8 years and was the longest running Halo MLG player in history, and well as the winningest player. Everyone has to accept that he is, by far and undoubtedly, the Greatest Of All Time (G.O.A.T.)

And with Halo 4 now off of the MLG Pro Circuit, nobody will ever come close to the amount of accomplishments and wins that OGRE 2 has.
I second this by far,From a veteran Halo fan and player, OGRE 2 was indeed a cut above the rest. watch his past videos and you will soon see he was the Prodigy player of the Halo franchise.
I ha ent been on in forever because im the sleeper the grim reaper of halo for instance i played 10 players against me for 20 minutes the score afterwards was 165 to 280 i lost only cause i was on my own but i gave alot of the people u mentioned a hell of a fight and thanx to my ex baby momma i had to start all over again but when it come down spec ops the line now iam the best period and another thing i used to get invitations to play in championships across the world and me and my boy have been helping beta halo since the begining ti make bigger better and stronger i know the games inside and out
Quote:
Quote:
Currently I would say StrongSide. He if the most recent winner of MLG national championships(2011 - Providence) on Halo: Reach Pro FFA.
Didn't you see Ninja vs. StrongSide? He almost perfected him.
Oh yeah I saw that.
I believe that i am awesome professional at halo and always been.

i came 6th in the halo 2 anniversary competition.

but orge2 has more medals than me and it would be ecstatic if me and him could go head to head.
Walshy?
Walshy?
Not even close to Ogre 2 in terms of overall skill,That washed up kid called "Tsquared" can only dream about being able to compete with Ogre 2.
Sup3rMLGSn1pr69420Y0L0SW4G
iGotUrPistola, ManWithLongHair or Ninja when it comes to Reach. Definitely Neighbor in H3.
iGotUrPistola, me and my mate even met him in a game once in team doubles.
There are quit a few that have come and gone. I'd say it all depends on the team and the map. Some people can really pull off some crazy game changers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MLG Invitus is the best halo player he 1v1 the top player in the world and won
Currently I would say StrongSide. He if the most recent winner of MLG national championships(2011 - Providence) on Halo: Reach Pro FFA.
I don't think there's one who you could call the best.
SciLazer wrote:
Quote:
Me
I second this notion.
wrong, the answer is me
All time is hard to judge, however currently we're looking at Royal 2 or Huke. A point worth mentioning is Pistola is still going strong with Team Envyus (Ninja too still performing well with EG).
Do not understand why people are saying Ninja, especially if we're speaking overall so that's including the team work side of things. I'd say GOAT probably Ogre2 he is just unreal and still is to this day (not sure if he still compete's but i see him stream alot). And currently, I'm going to have to go with Royal2 or Snip3down
We can all agree the best Halo player is the Master Chief
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6