1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 308
Quote:
So the banhammer accumulates information over the course of 3 games? So it's something like 33.33% banned each game you quit? When does that percentage refresh to zero?

I'm wondering exactly how it works because I quit two games yesterday when the majority voted for BTB snipers, only because it's vastly different from what I want out of a BTB experience. On my third, I was in a Firefight game and 2 of my 3 teammates quit. I quit and was immediately banned. Yes, that one I could see I deserved.

Then today, 24 hours later, I'm playing a game. Every one suddenly goes red bar and I'm dropped from the game. Haven't quit once today and I'm banned instantly. So yeah, I'm just interested in when these bans refresh.
When on Quit Probation it lasts for 3-4 days, then it refreshes. But any game you quit counts for the Quit ban Probation Counter, quit mutch/often and you will moste definitely be on probation after 3-4 quits and say you quit 6-7 games during one week then you might risk a probation. At least this is what i have experienced when i play and quit.
Quote:
So the banhammer accumulates information over the course of 3 games? So it's something like 33.33% banned each game you quit? When does that percentage refresh to zero?

I'm wondering exactly how it works because I quit two games yesterday when the majority voted for BTB snipers, only because it's vastly different from what I want out of a BTB experience. On my third, I was in a Firefight game and 2 of my 3 teammates quit. I quit and was immediately banned. Yes, that one I could see I deserved.

Then today, 24 hours later, I'm playing a game. Every one suddenly goes red bar and I'm dropped from the game. Haven't quit once today and I'm banned instantly. So yeah, I'm just interested in when these bans refresh.
With Bungie, its three days. If you quit three days in three days you have the potential to get a temp ban from matchmaking for 15 minutes or something like that. Longer than that and you did something else.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Disregard the last post, it ended this morning.
Problem solved. See this thread is working already. :)
Haha, yes it is. Thanks anyway, Frankie.
Not Frankie, but glad to see you're back up and playing.
No, would been Ironic if you were Frankie
It was a while ago, but I though I should bring it up in case it's important.

I was on quit probation and went to play Firefight Doubles. After a couple minutes my teammate (a random not a friend) quits. I finish the match myself normally and when I get back to the lobby it tells me I'm quit banned.

Why did I get banned for my teammate leaving? Is that a known bug?
Quote:
It was a while ago, but I though I should bring it up in case it's important.

I was on quit probation and went to play Firefight Doubles. After a couple minutes my teammate (a random not a friend) quits. I finish the match myself normally and when I get back to the lobby it tells me I'm quit banned.

Why did I get banned for my teammate leaving? Is that a known bug?
It may have been you lagged to much and it forced you to quit from the other guys game, but you are displayed the same thing, it is a bug in a way but it forced you to technically quit.
My brother ( xXCupakeManXx ) got a temporary credit ban an hour ago, and was not exploiting or cheating.
He does have a high number of credits, but that is because he has been saving up for a long time, and does not spend cR a lot.
Is it possible to get his ban lifted, as he is innocent, and did nothing wrong.

If not, how long until it is lifted?
Quote:
My brother ( xXCupakeManXx ) got a temporary credit ban an hour ago, and was not exploiting or cheating.
He does have a high number of credits, but that is because he has been saving up for a long time, and does not spend cR a lot.

Guest had 0 kills, 0 kills is the same as AFK

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=757240892&player=xXCupakeManXx

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=757225553&player=xXCupakeManXx
Quote:

You don't get credit banned for having a large number of cR. Ever.
Oh, okay. How long until it is lifted?

It's my brother's friend. He sucks at Halo.
Never been banned :)
Quote:
Thank you for that deep, philisophical insight into the mechanics of the Reach ban system :p

I personally think boosters should get a permanent ban, they know what they're doing and ruin the experience for any players caught in their games.
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you for that deep, philisophical insight into the mechanics of the Reach ban system :p

I personally think boosters should get a permanent ban, they know what they're doing and ruin the experience for any players caught in their games.
I only agree with this if they are attempting to boost while other players are in the game who are attempting to legit, Full Party Boosting is aloud, but if guests are idle, it should be a permanent ban.
Quote:
Oh, okay. How long until it is lifted?

It's my brother's friend. He sucks at Halo.
First time cR ban is 24h
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I only agree with this if they are attempting to boost while other players are in the game who are attempting to legit, Full Party Boosting is aloud, but if guests are idle, it should be a permanent ban.
What if the Guest is horrible at playing, and players take this to their advantage?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What if the Guest is horrible at playing, and players take this to their advantage?
I am sure they take multiple games into account when Guests come into it, it's always a risk, if I had a guest, I honestly wouldn't want him sucking.

I know it's a bit of a silly system but blame idiotic boosters.
I get booted and banned everytime I accidentally kill someone with the rockets. Always also, I kill an opponent when I get a betrayal. It is never on purpose, yet I get booted instantly every time and then am banned after it happens just twice. I"m sorry if I get to the rockets faster than everyone else and people are foolish and run right at the explosion. I can't help that. I never do it on purpose though.

Also, why is it that I get betrayed, and this is very often, by someone beating me down twice. I do nothing in return and am not given the option to boot them. What is that garbage all about? Can someone please enlighten me on why I get booted after accidentally killing someone, yet can't boot someone who purposefully betrays me? The programmers who write these rules must be pathetic, I'm sorry to say. A child could program these rules better. It is a joke. There are so many people who lag the game out, who have booters, who betray people on purpose, yet they get no punishment. While someone like me, who plays seriously and gets teamed up with people who betray me and help the other team, gets one accidental betrayal out of many games and am instantly booted and banned. Please fix Halo, you are f-ing joke. Halo has become a serious 4uk1n JOKE and is mainly for children nowadays. At least make the rules adult. Get some new programmers who are capable of creating these rules. Stop being a joke of a company and fix your mistakes and shortcomings. Look on Bungie and you will see how many people agree with me. I have held votes on there and have only now been educated on the fact that you are the trash company that maintains halo online. I thought Bungie was the trash, but I guess it is you Waypoint.
I've never gotten the quit ban (or any ban for that matter), but I was wondering, around what was the maximum amount of times you can "Quit" ( i'm guessing network disruptions such as lagging out or power bing cut to a vital network component counts as a "Quit" as well) before getting a ban of some sort?
Quote:
I've never gotten the quit ban (or any ban for that matter), but I was wondering, around what was the maximum amount of times you can "Quit" ( i'm guessing network disruptions such as lagging out or power bing cut to a vital network component counts as a "Quit" as well) before getting a ban of some sort?
I think it's 3 quits and your on probation, then one more and it's a 10 minute quit ban.

The probation lasts for 3-4 days, the more you quit, the longer the probation lasts though.
People here seem to be able to listen, unlike on Bnet. Thank God. Anyway, I don't know if my ban will be reversed, but it is worth a shot. I was idling a while back, when the mass ban happened. I was playing a match and the screen said something like "You have been temporarily credit banned. You cannot earn credits for two weeks." I took that as a sign that I should stop. So after the match ended, I went to the lobby and all of my credits and armor was gone. Naturally, I hopped on the computer and went straight to Bnet. I kept refreshing and nothing came of it until about 30 minutes later, the rules had been changed and there was a forum post about idling being against the rules. I think I should get my credits back because I would never do anything like that again as well as the fact that what I was doing was not technically against the rules until after I stop. Thank you in advance.
why is my accunt and console banned from earning credits iv not done inthing to get banned for i just play the game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 308