1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 309
Obviously you did something to piss 343 off. For now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because of the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing. Have you been AFKing? That would probably do it.
Judging from the games you played during the last five days, I didn't see any AFCing. You played almost only SWAT and Score Attack, and no AFCing in the latter. The overall negative K/D ratio in SWAT is consistent with your overall K/D ratio of 0.62 (I'm not judging your skill or anything, just stating what I see), so I don't think you're AFCing in SWAT either.

To be honest, I don't see anything at first glance that justifies a credit ban.
why is my accunt and console banned from earing credits my gameertag is coreyky28
Start listing what you didnt do. We can start from there >:3
i just play the game with my famliy win thay get on there xbox and i dont stand there and do nothing i play
Can you explain what happened (what you were playing ect) before you got banned?
Quote:
i just play the game with my famliy win thay get on there xbox and i dont stand there and do nothing i play
There's a reason for everything. Protect your account. That, or don't mod, hack, or alter the game in any way beyond the proper set of rules.
Quote:
Did you check out the link I posted? Other people playing on your account they can't really do anythign about. You can voice your concerns on the thread, and possibly get some answers from 343i. Not just us forum posters.

<4
Quote:
why is my account and console banned from earning credits? I have not done anthing to get banned for. I just play the games I enter.
Sorry, had to correct the spelling before I could read that without a headache.

Due to your recent game history, as stated above, there is no indication of AFKing as well as boosting, that your kill to death ratio of .62 is remaining consistent, therefore, it could be one of many other reasons: Xbox Modification, Credit Limit Reached, Internet Connection Modifications (a particular situation that has occurred to my friend accidentally is starting a match, playing through X minute of the match and... I was about to explain how to cheat, shame on me...) or a few other potentials though you don't seem the type to utilize those glitches within the overall Xbox system. Ultimately, thank you for being honest and playing fairly according to your game history.
Quote:
Yah, I was banned in late November for Reach. It was a permanent console and account ban, but I really do not think that big of ban was neccesary. Ok, I did mod, but all I did was a service tag mod. I know you shouldn't mod and I realize that now, but I really do not think I deserved that big of ban for such a little thing. So I was just posting my case, and in which I think I have learned my lesson.
Dude, you moded your xbox. It doesnt matter the level of mod or how you used it, it only matters that you did it. Permanent banhammer. Mods and cheats should immediately get a permanent account/console ban everytime regardless of the technical offense. Mods are constantly changing and evolving. There is a mod for just about everything and you can use them a million different ways. For that reason there is a zero tolerance for it, and rightly so. Everyone you play with or against paid 60 dollars for a fair and entertaining game experience and when you mod your xbox, your basically taking that away from them. If you play with 7 other players in a game, and play 6 games, then thats 42 players whom you screwed with. Even if its a firefight mod, you still robbing other players of thier fun. Cr mod is probably the dumbest of the mods. Levels are based on Cr accumulation. If you mod your way to the top, then what the hell is the point of playing anymore. Youve got all the armor and unlocks. Your probably playing against a higher caliber player if your an inheritor, and your only ruining it for yourself. You moded, your done. I hope other mods/cheaters see this post and understand the importance of fair play. Its a video game, I never condone cheating, but if your gonna cheat in Halo Reach, then god knows the cheating that might go on when its actually something important in your life...Shame on you guys
Just got on Reach, a message popped up saying this system is banned, then a message saying my gamertag is banned... but i don't know why!!!! Thanks for any help!
Quote:
Just got on Reach, a message popped up saying this system is banned, then a message saying my gamertag is banned... but i don't know why!!!! Thanks for any help!
AFK Game #1: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748471253&player=A%20RedChupacabra
AFK Game #2: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748341461&player=A%20RedChupacabra

Have fun ;)
OK so being honest I figured I'd try to AFK in firefight to get some credits. I got banned after a few games. It says my account and console has been temporarily been from earning credits. So how long is that? Anyone know?
Quote:
OK so being honest I figured I'd try to AFK in firefight to get some credits. I got banned after a few games. It says my account and console has been temporarily been from earning credits. So how long is that? Anyone know?
2 Days or 2 Weeks.
OK well it dosent say a time frame on there so I guess if its not gone in 2 days I'll assume its 2 weeks.
Quote:
People here seem to be able to listen, unlike on Bnet. Thank God. Anyway, I don't know if my ban will be reversed, but it is worth a shot. I was idling a while back, when the mass ban happened. I was playing a match and the screen said something like "You have been temporarily credit banned. You cannot earn credits for two weeks." I took that as a sign that I should stop. So after the match ended, I went to the lobby and all of my credits and armor was gone. Naturally, I hopped on the computer and went straight to Bnet. I kept refreshing and nothing came of it until about 30 minutes later, the rules had been changed and there was a forum post about idling being against the rules. I think I should get my credits back because I would never do anything like that again as well as the fact that what I was doing was not technically against the rules until after I stop. Thank you in advance.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that recently I have started playing a little again, and that is why I am a Warrant Officer. So... do I have a case?
wait, so i cant add a faster processor or more memory (not that i know how) to my original, 12 gig xbox? i dont really see why making a HARDware modification would be a big deal, wouldnt a software modification be more serious? i just dont want to spend all that much more money and buy a whole new xbox, and dont want to get manned for making a mistake. it seems a little silly to ban for making a hardware adjustment. at least to my innocent mind.
Quote:
Quote:
AFK Game #1: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748471253&player=A%20RedChupacabra
AFK Game #2: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748341461&player=A%20RedChupacabra

Have fun ;)
Okay, wow. The first one I have no idea about, but the second one was a network issue, it says only one player finished the game... anyway, at least now I know, thanks I guess. How long does the ban last?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have fun ;)
Okay, wow. The first one I have no idea about, but the second one was a network issue, it says only one player finished the game... anyway, at least now I know, thanks I guess. How long does the ban last?
2 Days or 2 Weeks.
I know this goes in the multiplayer thread but there were no responses there and this is a awful.
Sometime during the first week or so in June, I was mute banned for no reason. Today, I am still mute banned.
I can't even hear people in my own custom games. I can hear people in game chat on other games though.
Please 343i, do something about this!

My gamertag is: UOweMeASteak
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 309