2. ...
  3. 303
  4. 304
  5. 305
  6. 306
  7. 307
  8. ...
  9. 309
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My halo reach ban has yet to have been resolved. I never received a response from any employee. Its a huge let down that nothing can be done.
Prodixgy wrote:
My halo reach ban has yet to have been resolved. I never received a response from any employee. Its a huge let down that nothing can be done.
Interesting because your service record says you have not had a match since 2011/2012 yet it says you played in June/2017.
HC SOlO wrote:
Prodixgy wrote:
Interesting because your service record says you have not had a match since 2011/2012 yet it says you played in June/2017.
I download reach from time to time to check to see if i got unbanned and i like to go into custom games to spawn holograms to look at the blue flaming helmet that i cant use online
Prodixgy wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
Prodixgy wrote:
I download reach from time to time to check to see if i got unbanned and i like to go into custom games to spawn holograms to look at the blue flaming helmet that i cant use online
Don't hold your breath. Thats an old ban.
Well, I have already been sent to various places to talk about this, and for the third time, I say that I was excluded from earning credits for no reason, and that is frustrating, since no committed "crime" so to speak, not eh I did not do any "trick" or anything like that, it was a player that did not sell the games, just how much alone I came out of one for sudden things, specifically one for infection, and to top it off just yesterday I was removed the anterion Exclusion for the same unknown reason.
Well, I have already been sent to various places to talk about this, and for the third time, I say that I was excluded from earning credits for no reason, and that is frustrating, since no committed "crime" so to speak, not eh I did not do any "trick" or anything like that, it was a player that did not sell the games, just how much alone I came out of one for sudden things, specifically one for infection, and to top it off just yesterday I was removed the anterion Exclusion for the same unknown reason.
I dont know if this is the reason you were credit banned..but, you had 3 grifball games with a total of 1 kill. 2 games with 0 kills. That is probably an automatic ban for AFK/AFC
HC SOlO wrote:
I dont know if this is the reason you were credit banned..but, you had 3 grifball games with a total of 1 kill. 2 games with 0 kills. That is probably an automatic ban for AFK/AFC
But it was not, if the case came, it was only for a moment, maybe to the bathroom, but it was still there.
I just want to have credits, it would not be a problem if I was ban for a day, but not, as I understand it, it will be this one month, above when I took the day ban, that day I was put on 1 week, and the same happened again, the same day they gave another ban, I just want to play more at ease and this does not reward me.
I just want to have credits, it would not be a problem if I was ban for a day, but not, as I understand it, it will be this one month, above when I took the day ban, that day I was put on 1 week, and the same happened again, the same day they gave another ban, I just want to play more at ease and this does not reward me.
Good afternoon.

I looked through your Halo Reach game History. Since the beginning of the month, you idled through at least 30 games and half of your Grifball matches were 'peace games'. So you were banned for excessive idling as well as cheating via boosting cR by performing 'Peace Games' in Grifball.

At least 30 matchmaking games from what I counted you have 0 kills, which the automated banhammer treats as a DNF (Did Not Finish) and keeps tally of that. Either if a certain threshold is met or too many games within a short duration have 0 kills and/or were not completed, the automated banhammer will issue a ban. In your case, you were intentionally idling as six firefight arcade games as well as a bunch of Grifball games you have 0 Kills.

What I am noticing are a lot of your Grifball games, half of them since 8/1/2017 that you recently played as a matter of fact that shows a duration of 15+ minutes, which is a clear sign of trying to intentionally make the game last longer to exploit the Game Performance Bonus for an ill-legit cR boost, known as a 'Peace' Game.'Peace' games are an exploitation of the Game Performance Bonus, which in such a way was not intended by Bungie or 343i to boost cR payout. Boosting is a form of cheating, both exploiting in this fashion and cheating violate LIVE Code of Conduct, that binding agreement you agreed to when you created your Xbox LIVE account that applies to you and any and all actions that occur on your account.

From LIVE Code of Conduct Page:

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:
  • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
  • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods
With these aspects combined, you earned your ban justifiably, you 'were not banned for no reason', so you will have to wait it out. Hope this helps and have a nice day now.
Good afternoon.

I looked through your Halo Reach game History. Since the beginning of the month, you idled through at least 30 games and half of your Grifball matches were 'peace games'. So you were banned for excessive idling as well as cheating via boosting cR by performing 'Peace Games' in Grifball.

At least 30 matchmaking games from what I counted you have 0 kills, which the automated banhammer treats as a DNF (Did Not Finish) and keeps tally of that. Either if a certain threshold is met or too many games within a short duration have 0 kills and/or were not completed, the automated banhammer will issue a ban. In your case, you were intentionally idling as six firefight arcade games as well as a bunch of Grifball games you have 0 Kills.

What I am noticing are a lot of your Grifball games, half of them since 8/1/2017 that you recently played as a matter of fact that shows a duration of 15+ minutes, which is a clear sign of trying to intentionally make the game last longer to exploit the Game Performance Bonus for an ill-legit cR boost, known as a 'Peace' Game.'Peace' games are an exploitation of the Game Performance Bonus, which in such a way was not intended by Bungie or 343i to boost cR payout. Boosting is a form of cheating, both exploiting in this fashion and cheating violate LIVE Code of Conduct, that binding agreement you agreed to when you created your Xbox LIVE account that applies to you and any and all actions that occur on your account.

From LIVE Code of Conduct Page:

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:
  • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
  • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods
With these aspects combined, you earned your ban justifiably, you 'were not banned for no reason', so you will have to wait it out. Hope this helps and have a nice day now.
There is the problem, that is a count of the games I played before this ban, I do not deny it, I have played 3 or 4 (with 2 that I had to leave for sudden reasons, as I said) and firefight games because I wanted to get the Cr that give you the challenges, since the one I wanted to complete was to complete the 150 rounds, which I had difficult because almost nobody plays that way, I stopped on the griffball thing because I realized that, as I mentioned, Was a violation of the code of conduct, had planned to leave, continue with the challenge, but after leaving it for a while there, when I return I find a ban, which I feel frustrated because, just the same day had stopped being Banned.

In any case, I suppose my efforts to do nothing will not be rewarded thanks to my irresponsibility aided by my somewhat late, how long will my ban? My third this month...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
Already justify the reasons why I would deserve a ban, and I know that I am a child for asking to be removed instead of waiting for the time, but I have already had two bans for those reasons, which wait, long, less than 1 Day of transition between one and another, that is something that frustrates me, I do not say anything about "I am a good player" or "it was only a while to do that, I am not a cheater" because I admit that I had my faults previously, which Accept those previous banners, but ... well, I really ask you to please remove this, is the only thing I need to play at ease, increase my range, buy different armor designs for my account, just that, that's all , I would not like to wait a month, it's frustrating and I hope they can listen to me and have mercy on someone like me, for not using another word, this will be my last message regarding the banners, I know that what I do is wrong, I will do it again, I do not want one more for things I could not justify.

Thanks in advance for responding to this message and even more thanks if my ban is removed, but above all, thank you for attending and giving me the reasons I needed to justify myself.
I was just farming Grifball for the large amount of credits you get for long matches. But, I was credit banned (most matches I didn't get kills) and I don't exactly know why, or for how long. Help?
SyKe Solus wrote:
I was just farming Grifball for the large amount of credits you get for long matches. But, I was credit banned (most matches I didn't get kills) and I don't exactly know why, or for how long. Help?
Farming credits = boosting credits = cheating
cheating = ban
it was probably automatic since you admit to not getting kills
No idea how long they last
Hello to who ever is reading this and can help. I've been credit banned from Halo Reach for no reason at all. I've looked into to it and you can get credit banned from boosting and other illegal activities but I have done no such thing and I can prove it. I was playing griffbal and earning credits legitimately when I get a message saying this account has been temporarily banned from earning credits. The griffbal games are still in my temporary history in Teather. Is it possible for me to get unbanned? My GT is Dye It Blue and im legit 42,000 credits from INHERITOR! :) please get back to me asap:)
Hello to who ever is reading this and can help. I've been credit banned from Halo Reach for no reason at all. I've looked into to it and you can get credit banned from boosting and other illegal activities but I have done no such thing and I can prove it. I was playing griffbal and earning credits legitimately when I get a message saying this account has been temporarily banned from earning credits. The griffbal games are still in my temporary history in Teather. Is it possible for me to get unbanned? My GT is Dye It Blue and im legit 42,000 credits from INHERITOR! :) please get back to me asap:)
The proof that you speak of is actually evidence that you have been participating in peace games in grifball. You have 4 games in a row with 0 kills (maybe more, i stopped looking). I'm sure you were auto banned for this cheating behavior.
HC SOlO wrote:
The proof that you speak of is actually evidence that you have been participating in peace games in grifball. You have 4 games in a row with 0 kills (maybe more, i stopped looking). I'm sure you were auto banned for this cheating behavior.
I counted seven games within the last four days where he has 0 kills, all in Grifball, and all being games where the game lasted 13+ minutes. I think he was reported by people for reporting peace games and recieved a manual cR ban. Seven DNFs in four days will usually trigger an automated ban if the player didn't really play much of anything else, but he was playing alot of Alpha Zombies outside of Grifball with 0 DNFs or games with 0 kills. Only seven recent games of Grifball, not alot like we see with alot of players recieving bans for Peace Games and all of his other matchmaking games are good, so his cR ban was likely a manual one from being reported.

The only other thing that would have caused this that quickly is resetting daily and weekly challenges via network manipulation, but we would need verification from him on that.
It's always so funny to come to this thread and watch all the kiddos trying to say they got banned for "doing nothing wrong". hahahaha justice getting served on these Grifball boosters.
No matter what you think, if you're not playing the game the way it's intended you can get a ban.
So I was playing a game of forge with a buddy of mine, and I randomly get this message temporarily credit ban. I was wondering how long. Thanks for your help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 303
  4. 304
  5. 305
  6. 306
  7. 307
  8. ...
  9. 309