2. ...
  3. 307
  4. 308
  5. 309
  6. 310
  7. 311
  8. ...
  9. 313
last night i was playing reach, and i didnt get a message on my screen saying that i was banned from earning cr, but im still not earning any? and when i signed in this morning i didnt get a message saying i was banned but i didnt earn any cr
I haven't been banned, but I do notice some days where my Internet is a little spotty my CR earnings are non existent. I do notice that in a few days my account has gotten a sudden burst in CR.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
what is this?!
what is this?!
It's a thread to get support for matchmaking bans in Halo Reach, as described in the topic title and first post
stckrboy wrote:
what is this?!
It's a thread to get support for matchmaking bans in Halo Reach, as described in the topic title and first post
oh ok thanks for thanks info.
I have apparently been permanently profile banned from playing halo reach online, I am receiving this message on Xbox one while trying to play backwards compatible, I haven't played halo reach in years and would like to but thus am unable to, I was wondering if my case could be reviewed and potentially lifted.

SII Sam 034
I have apparently been permanently profile banned from playing halo reach online, I am receiving this message on Xbox one while trying to play backwards compatible, I haven't played halo reach in years and would like to but thus am unable to, I was wondering if my case could be reviewed and potentially lifted.

SII Sam 034
interesting since it says you have not played yet. Are you referring to a different account?
<p></p>
I played a very long time ago on 360 I was almost max rank and had earned nearly everything in the game which is why I haven't simply made a new account.
I played a very long time ago on 360 I was almost max rank and had earned nearly everything in the game which is why I haven't simply made a new account.
AgenttWash HAS NOT PLAYED HALO: REACH YET

When I look at your service record it says that. That was why I asked if you had a different account.
I guess my question now is "if a player is profile banned do they lose their service record?"
HC SOlO wrote:
I guess my question now is "if a player is profile banned do they lose their service record?"
Not to my knowledge.
If they changed gamertag and their stats never resynced (generally by loading up the game whole connected to Xbox Live and playing one of the modes for a short while), that could be why Waypoint doesn't show them. Happens with older games
if you go to bungie.net reach and type up his name you will find that he actually has played reach. but don't type in the extra t. colonel, impressive. here is the link, click meh!
for some reason my bungie profile says warrant officer and its shows the wrong armor. on my waypoint profile it shows the right rank but still gets my armor wrong. I wonder why that is? not that its an issue or anything, but it is kinda bothering me.
maddock82 wrote:
for some reason my bungie profile says warrant officer and its shows the wrong armor. on my waypoint profile it shows the right rank but still gets my armor wrong. I wonder why that is? not that its an issue or anything, but it is kinda bothering me.
probably shows your armor and rank as it was the day when bungie handed over the stat tracking stuff to 343. My armor & rank is what is looked like back then so that's most likely the situation. From looking at my recent game history on bungie.net as well it seems around the beginning of April is when this occurred since my last game takes place on March 31st 2012.
Doncut97 wrote:
maddock82 wrote:
probably shows your armor and rank as it was the day when bungie handed over the stat tracking stuff to 343. My armor & rank is what is looked like back then so that's most likely the situation. From looking at my recent game history on bungie.net as well it seems around the beginning of April is when this occurred since my last game takes place on March 31st 2012.
my waypoint rank still changes when I get promoted in reach. so at least I have that
Reach Spartan rendering isn't support any longer, so it won't reflect any armour changes you make. It was discontinued a few years back
maddock82 wrote:
Doncut97 wrote:
maddock82 wrote:
my waypoint rank still changes when I get promoted in reach. so at least I have that
After march 31st, 2012 Bungie.net stopped updating the tracking for all the Halo games on their website and the tracking was then transferred to here on Waypoint which is run by 343. If you look at my character on Halo.bungie.net you can see that I'm the rank of General Grade 4 but if you look at me on HaloWaypoint I am an Inheritor. Waypoint no longer updates the images of your spartan on the website since the Xbox One came out if I am correct (I don't remember the exact date when spartan image updating on waypoint got changed). I believe Waypoint is the only way and app now that still tracks progress for Reach as a lot of the apps (on Iphone's app store and probably android's) were set up for the servers on Bungie.net.
I am saying this in light of the announcement made by ske7ch about the Reach detailed stats being removed from the Waypoint website on 3/1/2018.

The removal of said stats will hinder the ability to look into Reach related bans and basically make it the banned person's word vs. the banhammer at that point. Jumping onto a 360 or Xbox One just to look at detailed stats is tedious, so with that said, ske7ch, stckrboy , there should be some consideration in locking this thread on that date, as afterwards, well, this thread really won't have any purpose and the only real thing that can be done is refer a person banned from Reach to the LIVE Code of Conduct.

I hope that this can be done to prevent potential spam and arguments from people who have been banned who either do not understand Code of Conduct, feel Code of Conduct is just a suggestion and does not apply to them, or those who proclaim they were banned and just want to boost their post count and/or cause issues.

Having the ability on the site was helpful for myself and a couple of others to assist and serve other Waypointers who have recieved bans in the past from Halo: Reach, whether they were temporary or permanent. It is sad to see it go, but since it is, keep this in consideration please.
I am saying this in light of the announcement made by ske7ch about the Reach detailed stats being removed from the Waypoint website on 3/1/2018.

The removal of said stats will hinder the ability to look into Reach related bans and basically make it the banned person's word vs. the banhammer at that point. Jumping onto a 360 or Xbox One just to look at detailed stats is tedious, so with that said, ske7ch, stckrboy , there should be some consideration in locking this thread on that date, as afterwards, well, this thread really won't have any purpose and the only real thing that can be done is refer a person banned from Reach to the LIVE Code of Conduct.

I hope that this can be done to prevent potential spam and arguments from people who have been banned who either do not understand Code of Conduct, feel Code of Conduct is just a suggestion and does not apply to them, or those who proclaim they were banned and just want to boost their post count and/or cause issues.

Having the ability on the site was helpful for myself and a couple of others to assist and serve other Waypointers who have recieved bans in the past from Halo: Reach, whether they were temporary or permanent. It is sad to see it go, but since it is, keep this in consideration please.
man this actually kinda sad to see it being going away soon. :( I wonder if it means the 360 Waypoint App is gonna stop updating Reach stats too which potentially means that the Military Police Helmet + variants, CQB Helmet + variants, and Security Chest Piece will no longer be obtainable in Halo Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 307
  4. 308
  5. 309
  6. 310
  7. 311
  8. ...
  9. 313