Why Did I Get Banned - The Official Thread

OP Total Sellout

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 307
  4. 308
  5. ...
  6. 309
last night i was playing reach, and i didnt get a message on my screen saying that i was banned from earning cr, but im still not earning any? and when i signed in this morning i didnt get a message saying i was banned but i didnt earn any cr
I haven't been banned, but I do notice some days where my Internet is a little spotty my CR earnings are non existent. I do notice that in a few days my account has gotten a sudden burst in CR.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
what is this?!
what is this?!
It's a thread to get support for matchmaking bans in Halo Reach, as described in the topic title and first post
stckrboy wrote:
what is this?!
It's a thread to get support for matchmaking bans in Halo Reach, as described in the topic title and first post
oh ok thanks for thanks info.
I have apparently been permanently profile banned from playing halo reach online, I am receiving this message on Xbox one while trying to play backwards compatible, I haven't played halo reach in years and would like to but thus am unable to, I was wondering if my case could be reviewed and potentially lifted.

AgenttWash
AgenttWash wrote:
I have apparently been permanently profile banned from playing halo reach online, I am receiving this message on Xbox one while trying to play backwards compatible, I haven't played halo reach in years and would like to but thus am unable to, I was wondering if my case could be reviewed and potentially lifted.

AgenttWash
interesting since it says you have not played yet. Are you referring to a different account?
<p></p>
I played a very long time ago on 360 I was almost max rank and had earned nearly everything in the game which is why I haven't simply made a new account.
AgenttWash wrote:
I played a very long time ago on 360 I was almost max rank and had earned nearly everything in the game which is why I haven't simply made a new account.
AgenttWash HAS NOT PLAYED HALO: REACH YET

When I look at your service record it says that. That was why I asked if you had a different account.
I guess my question now is "if a player is profile banned do they lose their service record?"
HC SOlO wrote:
I guess my question now is "if a player is profile banned do they lose their service record?"
Not to my knowledge.
If they changed gamertag and their stats never resynced (generally by loading up the game whole connected to Xbox Live and playing one of the modes for a short while), that could be why Waypoint doesn't show them. Happens with older games
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 307
  4. 308
  5. ...
  6. 309