1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 308
  4. 309
  5. 310
  6. 311
  7. ...
  8. 312
So apparently if you face another team and your teammates help you kill an opponent and you and your teammates simultaneously crouch over there body and in unison start performing lower body thrusts and then quickly firing your weapons at the victims buttocks all while playing "Another One Bites the Dust" over our microphone apparently that action done 27 times in one game constitutes a ban for those contributing to the humiliation of the victim? I thought this was Amurica.....
So apparently if you face another team and your teammates help you kill an opponent and you and your teammates simultaneously crouch over there body and in unison start performing lower body thrusts and then quickly firing your weapons at the victims buttocks all while playing "Another One Bites the Dust" over our microphone apparently that action done 27 times in one game constitutes a ban for those contributing to the humiliation of the victim? I thought this was Amurica.....
This is America and you agreed to the code of conduct on xbox live...
You were clearly giving grief to another player...excessively I might add.
You deserve what you got. Just my opinion.
HC SOlO wrote:
Bro I know but you were on our team and participated they didn't ban you but they got me bro bro. What the H it was your idea HC
HC SOlO wrote:
Bro I know but you were on our team and participated they didn't ban you but they got me bro bro. What the H it was your idea HC
whatever "bro"
by the way you are not my "bro"
if we ever played in a game together it was completely random
I have no idea who you are "bro"
stop being a #$%#@head and you might not get banned
EDIT:
nice, you have played 6 games of halo reach
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
whatever "bro"
Come on broseph it's all a joke. We both know you're my little Abroham Lincoln. Chill out brotato chip. We know you're Han Brolo and 3-CPbro all combined. Listen Broseiden king of the brocean I'm sorry I upset you Edward Allen Bro.
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
whatever "bro"
EDIT:
nice, you have played 6 games of halo reach
Go back under your bridge Mr. Troll
I've been getting some lovely notifications from this thread recently.
Take it PM or take it somewhere else please
stckrboy wrote:
THANK YOU!!!
Good afternoon.

For any further questions involving the inquiry on your Halo: Reach ban, please refer to Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of Use you agreed to upon creating your Xbox LIVE account. These binding agreements can further assist you along the lines of explaining why you were banned should you take the time to read them.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now.
maddock82 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
THANK YOU!!!
I have no problem with this...
but...
did it really bother you to receive these notifications?
HC SOlO wrote:
maddock82 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
THANK YOU!!!
I have no problem with this...
but...
did it really bother you to receive these notifications?
hmmm, let me see... wasting about ten good minutes of my life looking at guys or(gals) fighting in a comment section about a fight that may or may have not happened . not to mention all the other notifications like this I get. so yes, it kinda does bother me.
Also, that is something called karma... which we have all suffered from.
~ snip ~ edited by moderator: no need to quote the entire OP in your response
so me being better is worth banning and what do u mean by skill boosting as in u hack and be a one shot with any weapon or that u got better through practce if its the hack thing i agree it should be banned but if its because of practive and being better at shooting then why is that a reason
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey I posted to this thread last month I was just curious as to if there were any updates on my situation it kinda just died with no new information.
AgenttWash wrote:
Hey I posted to this thread last month I was just curious as to if there were any updates on my situation it kinda just died with no new information.
HC SOlO answered your initial inquiry and replied with a question. The profile you are using here on Halo Waypoint, AgenttWash has not played Halo: Reach yet according to the website, so we have to ask again, is your ban affecting another Xbox LIVE Profile, and if so, what is the gamertag to that profile so we can try to look into it before detailed stats are taken down?
Since the Halo: Reach detailed stats have now been officially been taken down now from the Halo Waypoint website, can this thread be locked now and unstickied? There really is no point to it anymore as without detailed stats here on Waypoint, it's basically the person's word against the banhammer. Jumping on to an Xbox just to check a ban inquiry seems impractical. We may as well refer people who have future ban inquiries to the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of Use to prevent false inquiries and potential trolling.

stckrboy is this a reasonable request?
stckrboy is this a reasonable request?
Can check into it and see what's what, leave it with me
it's funny how halo and bungi hide behindXbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of Use. it is not xbox live code of conduct. these bans are negotiable because it never happens on any other game than halo. check w/ your local attorney for help and have them write a nice little letter. you paid for a subscription and you have rights and contracts thru xbox live. these r general bans based on profiling which is illegal in all 50 states.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 308
  4. 309
  5. 310
  6. 311
  7. ...
  8. 312