2. ...
  3. 310
  4. 311
  5. 312
  6. 313
  7. 314
  8. ...
  9. 315
I got banned for no reason and i think it is permanent. I was a really high rank and played all the time. Can you please help me and unban me.
I got banned for no reason and i think it is permanent. I was a really high rank and played all the time. Can you please help me and unban me.
Good morning.

Before anybody can try to help you, you are going to have to provide the Xbox LIVE Gamertag to the banned/affected account you are speaking of. Halo Waypoint states that you have not played Halo: Reach yet.
TheRealDan33
I was previously XxMrLagZxX
So if you want to look for that look for XxMrLagZxX
Fly Autopilot - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
So if you want to look for that look for XxMrLagZxX
Good afternoon, when I try to look at that profile, nothing comes up and if I specifically look at the Halo: Reach history, I get a page error stating the page is missing. Did you delete your old Xbox LIVE account? If you did, there is no way to look into why your old account was banned.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now.
I did not delete it, i dont know why your not finding anything, I played a lot. I was XxMrLagZxX, I was an eclipse, had about 96% armory completion, 54% commendations. It was not a seperate account, it was my old xbox live name
I did not delete it, i dont know why your not finding anything, I played a lot. I was XxMrLagZxX, I was an eclipse, had about 96% armory completion, 54% commendations. It was not a seperate account, it was my old xbox live name
That account won't exist anymore then. Everything will be under your new gamertag
stckrboy wrote:
That account won't exist anymore then. Everything will be under your new gamertag
Well what is funny about that is his new account states he has not played Reach yet (Click Meh!) and his old account doesn't show up. So there is no way to check this at all. Even HaloTracker isn't showing anything. It shows Invalid Gamertag for XxMrLagzxX and no stats for TheRealDan33.
I would hamper a guess that XxMrLagzxX was the account that got banned and OP changed gamertags to TheRealDan33 at some point afterwards. So it's kind of an in-limo phase maybe? XxMrLagzxX won't have stats because the account doesn't exist, TheRealDan33 won't have stats because they haven't synced up by playing - which they can't because they're banned.

pro-tip: can't bypass bans by changing gamertags ;)
stckrboy wrote:
I would hamper a guess that XxMrLagzxX was the account that got banned and OP changed gamertags to TheRealDan33 at some point afterwards. So it's kind of an in-limo phase maybe? XxMrLagzxX won't have stats because the account doesn't exist, TheRealDan33 won't have stats because they haven't synced up by playing - which they can't because they're banned.

pro-tip: can't bypass bans by changing gamertags ;)
Ah, I see, changing gamertags instead of making a new account. That would make sense. The ban is applied to the account, which has a digital signature to it, not the name. He would have to make a new account to play Reach then.
What exactly were you doing then prior to your ban if you do not mind me asking?
I did not change my gamertag to get unbanned, I wouldnt waste $10
I made a new account called lagxivity and I am now currently a hero
I'm new to the xbox live Gaming and I was wondering how I can get unbanned. I had to help my son from choking. my gamertag is kickenzombieazz and what could I do so this doesn't happen again. I'd very much appreciate some help.
I'm new to the xbox live Gaming and I was wondering how I can get unbanned. I had to help my son from choking. my gamertag is kickenzombieazz and what could I do so this doesn't happen again. I'd very much appreciate some help.
Bans are automatic and cannot be reversed. You can find more information in the first post of this topic
So when I look at your Reach stats on Waypoint, it states you have not played Halo: Reach yet, and on HaloTracker, it says invalid gamertag. Did you happen to change your gamertag after you were banned? Also is your ban inquiry relating to Halo 5? I ask as that is the only Halo game you seem to have stats for.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Para 343.
Hola. Tengo un problema con el juego de Halo: Reach. Y es que me han baneado permanentemente del juego por acciones que desconozco y ya sabo mas de un año asi y no eh podido comunicarme con alguien. Quisiera saber si es posible solucionar este mal entendido o algo. Muchas gracias.
Gt: Prodigi343
Email: redacted - please don't post personal information
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 310
  4. 311
  5. 312
  6. 313
  7. 314
  8. ...
  9. 315