2. ...
  3. 312
  4. 313
  5. 314
  6. 315
  7. ...
  8. 316
stckrboy wrote:
The bad thing is my console was stolen from our home. They abused my gamer tag and I see my account is now banned.Tried playing it after many years of not playing.Really sucks tried playing it on my new console to no prevail i see they got me banned really wanted to play it again.
Sorry to hear about that, that's really terrible :(
If you haven't already, make sure and follow the information on this Xbox Support website noted below, it gives you some advice on what to do if you console gets stolen. It's not going to get your account unbanned unfortunately, but hopefully it can help any further harm being done to your account:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
Oh my god! That's not possible! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say, that a crook broke into your front door, stole your XBOX, and prevented you from getting another account?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
stckrboy wrote:
-snip-
Oh my god! That's not possible! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say, that a crook broke into your front door, stole your XBOX, and prevented you from getting another account?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
What they are saying is the Xbox was stolen and by the time they were able to recover their account, it was banned (Doesn't specify if it is a complete Xbox LIVE ban or just a Halo: Reach ban, but assuming that it is posted here, we will go with Halo: Reach ban). The poster can create a new account and License Transfer content from the old account to the new account, and take a loss at ingame progress should they want to start playing Halo: Reach again, as they will have to start from scratch, but adding content they owned that was license transferred(Such as Pre-order Bonuses, the Eternal Armor Effect if it carries over as I hear that is email linked not LIVE profile linked, purchased DLC Map Packs, etc).

They most certainly can play again, it's just that they would have to start playing on a new account (As that would be the way they can play again), where they would start off with 800 cR as a Recruit with no progress or achievements on Halo: Reach. Quite frankly people stealing Xboxes isn't as uncommon as you think, as I had this happen over the years to two of my friends. One was very fortunate to recover his LIVE account and change the password before any damage was done, the other not so lucky. I also had an ex-friend lock me out of my first Xbox LIVE Profile back in 2010, forcing me to create the one I use to this date.

Needless to say when he also did this to my other online accounts such as Facebook, Runescape, Yahoo Mail, etc and when the local police wouldn't do anything despite previously logged IPs from temporarily recovering them as well as emails to my friends admitting what he did, I had ic3.gov get involved and my ex-friend as a result was permanently locked out of his first Xbox LIVE Profile by them (Due to his hotmail account being the one associated with the sent emails to my friends as well as it being linked to the changed e-mail on my Facebook account before I got it back) since that was the only thing they could not get back for me, but had enough pull with evidence to have action brought against him. People can be terrible sometimes. If you want to make a joke of my situation from 2010, my ex-friend didn't get a Bungie Halo Banhammer or a Microsoft Xbox LIVE Profile Banhammer, he got a Federal Xbox LIVE and Hotmail Email Banhammer, which is way worse.
stckrboy wrote:
-snip-
What they are saying is the Xbox was stolen and by the time they were able to recover their account, it was banned (Doesn't specify if it is a complete Xbox LIVE ban or just a Halo: Reach ban, but assuming that it is posted here, we will go with Halo: Reach ban). The poster can create a new account and License Transfer content from the old account to the new account, and take a loss at ingame progress should they want to start playing Halo: Reach again, as they will have to start from scratch, but adding content they owned that was license transferred(Such as Pre-order Bonuses, the Eternal Armor Effect if it carries over as I hear that is email linked not LIVE profile linked, purchased DLC Map Packs, etc).

They most certainly can play again, it's just that they would have to start playing on a new account (As that would be the way they can play again), where they would start off with 800 cR as a Recruit with no progress or achievements on Halo: Reach. Quite frankly people stealing Xboxes isn't as uncommon as you think, as I had this happen over the years to two of my friends. One was very fortunate to recover his LIVE account and change the password before any damage was done, the other not so lucky. I also had an ex-friend lock me out of my first Xbox LIVE Profile back in 2010, forcing me to create the one I use to this date.

Needless to say when he also did this to my other online accounts such as Facebook, Runescape, Yahoo Mail, etc and when the local police wouldn't do anything despite previously logged IPs from temporarily recovering them as well as emails to my friends admitting what he did, I had ic3.gov get involved and my ex-friend as a result was permanently locked out of his first Xbox LIVE Profile by them (Due to his hotmail account being the one associated with the sent emails to my friends as well as it being linked to the changed e-mail on my Facebook account before I got it back) since that was the only thing they could not get back for me, but had enough pull with evidence to have action brought against him. People can be terrible sometimes. If you want to make a joke of my situation from 2010, my ex-friend didn't get a Bungie Halo Banhammer or a Microsoft Xbox LIVE Profile Banhammer, he got a Federal Xbox LIVE and Hotmail Email Banhammer, which is way worse.
Are you outta your MIND?! I have found out every single crime relating to Halo. Sure enough, the person who's most responsible is 343 Industries. Not only did they modify the banning ante for Halo, they just don't want XBOX to be involved! So, of course the XBOX Enforcement & Security team isn't gonna believe what happened. But this isn't anything related to destroyed gameplay. It's not about The Security Council. What I'm saying is, if I'm saying anything, is that the person who robbed his account wasn't a gamer at all! It was a 343 organizer! This exactly why Halo has been disrupted from the start! 343 organizers made the game to strike innocent people off the list. They were abusing their own app. And best, they lied to you.
Are you outta your MIND?! I have found out every single crime relating to Halo. Sure enough, the person who's most responsible is 343 Industries. Not only did they modify the banning ante for Halo, they just don't want XBOX to be involved! So, of course the XBOX Enforcement & Security team isn't gonna believe what happened. But this isn't anything related to destroyed gameplay. It's not about The Security Council. What I'm saying is, if I'm saying anything, is that the person who robbed his account wasn't a gamer at all! It was a 343 organizer! This exactly why Halo has been disrupted from the start! 343 organizers made the game to strike innocent people off the list. They were abusing their own app. And best, they lied to you.
Reach was designed and developed by Bungie, not 343. 343 have nothing to do with the ban system implemented in Reach, that was again developed by Bungie. In-game bans are handled automatically by matchmaking systems, Xbox Live bans are handled by the Xbox Enforcement team. 343 have nothing to do with either of these.
Unless you have physical proof you can offer that disputes this, what you are saying here is categorically false.
I shouldn't be banned. My brother/sister/cousin/dad/mom/friend must've logged on with my account and done bad things. Will you please reverse my ban?

As a lot of gamers will no doubt claim, this was actually the case for me. And while I can accept the consequence for this, it sucks because now I can't play my favourite Halo game of ALL time.

When I try to play the game says:

"This Service Tag is not allowed on Xbox Live. You must change the gamertag."

Is someone able to confirm whether this is a time ban or a permanent ban...?

GT: MightyEli23

Cheers
stckrboy wrote:
Reach was designed and developed by Bungie, not 343. 343 have nothing to do with the ban system implemented in Reach, that was again developed by Bungie. In-game bans are handled automatically by matchmaking systems, Xbox Live bans are handled by the Xbox Enforcement team. 343 have nothing to do with either of these.
Unless you have physical proof you can offer that disputes this, what you are saying here is categorically false.
So, you're saying BUNGIE is the thing that is attempting to put Halo out of commission? They're responsible?
So, you're saying BUNGIE is the thing that is attempting to put Halo out of commission? They're responsible?
They are responsible for building the matchmaking systems that ban users for misconduct. They don't have anything to do with Halo any longer and haven't for a number of years, so to answer your questions on "attempting to put Halo out of commission" - no, they're not doing that nor did they ever try to.
I haven’t been banned but I’m curious about just how far one has to go to get banned
Has anyone ever run into a cheater/modder in halo reach? Because I havent.
I match them on a daily-weekly basis and even have films I'm my file share exposing cheaters. Check em out.
well i dont know how i got ban but this was 1 year ago and i was just playing a matchmaking game and then got ban for no reason so i am really confused on why because i dont have jtag or RGH plus i got ban when i was playing on my xbox one. i dont have a lag switch and never modified my account because their was no need too.
so can someone help me?
I haven’t been banned but I’m curious about just how far one has to go to get banned
Basically anything that violates Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct, not limited to but including:
  • Modding or hacking in a game where the developer has not given consent to do so (Which 343i has not) or enabled gameplay that supports modding or hacking (Which 343i has not).
  • Cheating in a game where the developer has not deliberately enabled cheats (Which 343i has not).
  • Boosting or Statpadding(Boosting K/D Ratio) in a game where the developer is not supportive of it. Basically using an exploit, glitch, vulnerability, or method for ingame personal gain that is either not possible at all through normal gameplay as intended by the developer, or for ingame personal gain at a rate not possible through normal gameplay as intended by the developer. When the developer is not supportive of Boosting or Statpadding (Which 343i does not support it), it becomes Cheating.
  • Network Manipulation not limited to but including Lagswitching
  • Poor Sportsmanship/Unsporting Conduct
  • Consistently leaving games before they are finished.
  • Idling/AFCing/AFKing
  • Excessive Trashtalking/Consistently Being Overly Agressive
  • Knowingly playing with people who mod or hack in a game where the developer has not given consent to do so (Which 343i has not) or enabled gameplay that supports modding or hacking (Which 343i has not).
  • Knowingly playing with people who Cheat in a game where the developer has not deliberately enabled cheats (Which 343i has not).
  • Griefing/Intentionally Degrading the Quality of Xbox LIVE Service for other players
well i dont know how i got ban but this was 1 year ago and i was just playing a matchmaking game and then got ban for no reason so i am really confused on why because i dont have jtag or RGH plus i got ban when i was playing on my xbox one. i dont have a lag switch and never modified my account because their was no need too.
so can someone help me?
I looked at your detailed stats (For what would load) on Halo Tracker. I noticed that the Gravity Hammer came up in your top three weapons used. Also Grifball came up as your second most played Competitive Matchmaking gametype (Team SWAT being the highest). I cannot see your Commedations, however your other stats and achievements match up as legitimate, so I have to ask then, were you performing 'Peace Games' in Grifball Matchmaking or Spawncampkilling the other team?

Both 'Peace Games' and Spawncampkilling are Boosting which 343i is against and hence is Cheating, not to mention Spawncampkilling is also Griefing and Unsporting, so if you were doing this to boost cR/Commedations/ Kill to Death Ratio, you were likely reported by many people who were trying to play the game as intended by the developer and issued a ban as a result of that. If this is the case, your ban is not reversible due to violation of Xbox LIVE's Code of Conduct.

Also, were you ever in a game where other people were modding/hacking and you stayed with them despite that afterwards instead of leaving the game? This is against Xbox LIVE's Code of Conduct, so if you did this, the automated banhammer caught on and issued a ban.
lizking10152011 i never spawn camped in griffball or did peace games. all i was doing was playing snipers and then i got ban. i dont know if i was playing with a hacker. and plus ive never really found hackers in matchmaking, only in custom games but i would just leave the game and find a new one. but the point is i was just playing and then BAM i got ban im just so confused on why i got the ban. so now im asking people for an answer and maybe to get unban.
lizking10152011 i never spawn camped in griffball or did peace games. all i was doing was playing snipers and then i got ban. i dont know if i was playing with a hacker. and plus ive never really found hackers in matchmaking, only in custom games but i would just leave the game and find a new one. but the point is i was just playing and then BAM i got ban im just so confused on why i got the ban. so now im asking people for an answer and maybe to get unban.
Without being able to read into more stats, such as your commedations, I really cannot answer this then, as I know people can end up in infected lobbies, and as a result have their commedations maxed, and then have the banhammer strike a game or two later as a result. Also, I do not know if you were cR farming in the Reach campaign at all, using network manipulation to reset daily/weekly challenges, using network manipulation to exceed the daily cR cap, or other variables that would cause the banhammer to strike.

Check your commedations and see if they're all maxed out generally speaking, or if all the matchmaking ones are maxed. I am curious to hear if they are or not.
Without being able to read into more stats, such as your commedations, I really cannot answer this then, as I know people can end up in infected lobbies, and as a result have their commedations maxed, and then have the banhammer strike a game or two later as a result. Also, I do not know if you were cR farming in the Reach campaign at all, using network manipulation to reset daily/weekly challenges, using network manipulation to exceed the daily cR cap, or other variables that would cause the banhammer to strike.

Check your commedations and see if they're all maxed out generally speaking, or if all the matchmaking ones are maxed. I am curious to hear if they are or not.
no they are not maxed out i know that for sure and no i havent credit farmed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo amigo requiero de tu ayuda tengo una prohibicion
Since how can't I play Halo: Reach after I just changed my Gamertag?
stckrboy wrote:
The bad thing is my console was stolen from our home. They abused my gamer tag and I see my account is now banned.Tried playing it after many years of not playing.Really sucks tried playing it on my new console to no prevail i see they got me banned really wanted to play it again.
Sorry to hear about that, that's really terrible :(
If you haven't already, make sure and follow the information on this Xbox Support website noted below, it gives you some advice on what to do if you console gets stolen. It's not going to get your account unbanned unfortunately, but hopefully it can help any further harm being done to your account:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
burgalry happens all the time, how it's possible well if you remember password checked on settings you don't need to enter your password to login.
stckrboy wrote:
-snip-

nothing gives a 343 the right to break in your home & steal a console that you own even halo games are yours if you got the disc it would be funny if one these people got shot in the process of robbing you but your theory is pretty whacked & not believable.
Yea. Just about everytime I load into Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 312
  4. 313
  5. 314
  6. 315
  7. ...
  8. 316