OP Total Sellout

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 314
  4. 315
  5. ...
  6. 316
Late reply but... Players can get temporarily banned for boosting credits
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Says my H4 profile is not allowed on XBL. I was never banned so this is probably a glitch. (I hadn't actually even played matchmaking in years).

Just today and yesterday I tried logging into H4 just to check my file share for the MCC migration, but it says my profile is "not allowed". My GT is the same as my user name and I've had it since the days of Halo 2. Any help or advice as to why this is happening would be much appreciated.
I was playing halo 2a infection and on round 2 it just banned me.
Games don't ban you without reason, so you must have done something in order to get banned. As this is regarding MCC, you should post in the MCC Xbox forums ban thread (pinned at the top of that forum) for further help.
stckrboy wrote:
Games don't ban you without reason, so you must have done something in order to get banned. As this is regarding MCC, you should post in the MCC Xbox forums ban thread (pinned at the top of that forum) for further help.
I'm very Sorry.
i got banned 6 years ago is there a way they would clear everyones banned accounts when they release this game on pc?
i got banned 6 years ago is there a way they would clear everyones banned accounts when they release this game on pc?
Nothing from legacy games transfers over to PC as they are separate games. You'll still be banned from the legacy title but you'll be able to play on PC / MCC without issue
I was banned from halo reach many years ago for a modded player tag when i was a kid. Would i be able to get unbanned now, as I would like to start playing reach again
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
I was banned from halo reach many years ago for a modded player tag when i was a kid. Would i be able to get unbanned now, as I would like to start playing reach again
Sorry but I'm afraid bans like that do not get lifted. If you want to play Reach it would have to be on a different account
I was just trying to add some maps to my halo 3 file share for the transfer tomorrow, and out of the blue my halo 3 file share was permanently banned. I don't believe i had used the file share in the past, and don't think one of the maps would have triggered the ban. Is there a chance this could be reversed?
I was banned for no reason I was Xbox one and someone was using my account idk who and he nodded my stuff change my color service tag and amour can I get unbanned for something I didn’t do
K BOMAYE wrote:
I was banned for no reason I was Xbox one and someone was using my account idk who and he nodded my stuff change my color service tag and amour can I get unbanned for something I didn’t do
If your account has indeed been compromised then I would reach out to Xbox Live Support for help on how to recover and secure your account. Your ban will unfortunately remain in place
I shouldn't be banned. My brother/sister/cousin/dad/mom/friend must've logged on with my account and done bad things. Will you please reverse my ban?If this is indeed the case, we do understand your frustration. However, it is your sole responsibility to keep your account information secure and not share it with others who would abuse it. We have no way of detecting who is playing with your account, and if your gamertag is caught making naughty, you will be banned. Those are the rules.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 314
  4. 315
  5. ...
  6. 316