Why Did I Get Banned - The Official Thread

OP Total Sellout

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 316
  4. 317
  5. ...
  6. 318
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Ban hammer still strong in legacy I see?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Not a ban but a level reset I'm actually pretty salty about this one as it took me 3 years to reach the second to last level. Was this an internal system error? Or did 343 actually reset everyones rank. I wanted to go back and finish my levels before the game was shut down entirely but I'm now just above a major grade 5 at hero and I was a reclaimer the second to last level any info or direction where I can find answers and possibly solutions would be great
Quote:
Quote:
This thread is for the Legacy version of Halo: Reach for the Xbox 360. Please see the MCC Xbox forums to the MCC ban thread
Awesome, good to know now :)
That reply doesnt provide any form of information or help pertaining to what I asked all it does is inform me of what this thread is which I read that post upon entering. Seearced every inch of the site using the search bar and couldnt find anyone else with this same issue
Spoiler:
Show
la verdad con toda la cinceridad que no se
You won't be able to get banned in December this year on xbox 360 editions/original editions of the halo games since the multiplayer is shutting down which is where you get banned, however if you play on MCC or halo 5 you still get banned for hacking and all other reasons you would normally get banned for.
la verdad nose
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 316
  4. 317
  5. ...
  6. 318