2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 313
Maybe someone messed with you mic settings?
You're always banned for a reason. Never forget that.
Nobody uses my xbox. And like I said, I can talk in other game's game chat
Can you please lift my ban? I don't know were to request this so I'll post it here. I got ban because what someone said, no kills in more then one game. I was playing those games but well, I'm not the best player in halo. I play a lot of team swat and barely get kills in a few games. Please I would like it if you can lift this ban, and if you want proof, look at my recent games. Thank you if you do this!
I've been auto muted for months now myself, never known the reason why, I can only tell when other people have told me... acording to people on b.net, they say that one of the ways it happens is if you talk to often! Fancy that, conunicating each game like I did, then getting muted for it! So far, it seems like a perminant feature on me as well, its the most anoying of things, knowing that when I try to work with my team mates, help them in any way I can, I ge penalised for it.
Something about this needs to be altered. At least give in a way to show you that your mute banned, save leaving you guesing weather you are or not.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just got on Reach, a message popped up saying this system is banned, then a message saying my gamertag is banned... but i don't know why!!!! Thanks for any help!
AFK Game #1: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748471253&player=A%20RedChupacabra
AFK Game #2: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=748341461&player=A%20RedChupacabra

Have fun ;)
Okay, wow. The first one I have no idea about, but the second one was a network issue, it says only one player finished the game... anyway, at least now I know, thanks I guess. How long does the ban last?
2 Days or 2 Weeks.

Not very clear really...
I have a question about the ban, If im playing Firefight, And in the middle of the Game it decides to Cut me out so i am on my own, Apparently it says on B.net that I DNF and have 0 Kills in total, but i still earn credits and kills on that game. TWICE in a row that my Connection has cut out on me. But would you ban if that happend as it was the Connections fault?
Quote:
I have a question about the ban, If im playing Firefight, And in the middle of the Game it decides to Cut me out so i am on my own, Apparently it says on B.net that I DNF and have 0 Kills in total, but i still earn credits and kills on that game. TWICE in a row that my Connection has cut out on me. But would you ban if that happend as it was the Connections fault?
If it's your connections fault, it's your fault, you are ruining it for other players.

It's still ban worthy as there is no way to tell the difference.
Can you please help me! I got ban for some odd reason. The people on B.net said its because the lack of kills I've been getting. I play swat and its hard for me to get kills so it isn't my fault! Please can someone help me! I want to lift this ban! Thank you if you can help.
Quote:
Can you please help me! I got ban for some odd reason. The people on B.net said its because the lack of kills I've been getting. I play swat and its hard for me to get kills so it isn't my fault! Please can someone help me! I want to lift this ban! Thank you if you can help.
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=759968928&player=n3v3r%20forgiv3n

Bam, AFK Game, you don't suck at the game, you just AFK at the game.
Well actually, you do have a 0.31 K/D, but honestly, AFK.
You should more kills for playing SWAT. Your post is invalid. Also, how's AFKing going for you?
Quote:
Quote:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=759968928&player=n3v3r%20forgiv3n

lol yaa.....its not AFK, I told you I wasn't good , all those games I was there lol. I can't get kills and swat I can get more kills then any other game type. Trust me, I'm trying to get better at the game.
Only 2 medals that don't help you at all

I think we have our reason
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol yaa.....its not AFK, I told you I wasn't good , all those games I was there lol. I can't get kills and swat I can get more kills then any other game type. Trust me, I'm trying to get better at the game.
I am pretty sure the ban hammer takes more into account that your K/D, I know bungie confirmed a bit ago they can track your cR Progression during the game, if you get no cR in multiple games it means you are AFKing, I know, sucky system, but blame those who do AFK.
Quote:
You should more kills for playing SWAT. Your post is invalid. Also, how's AFKing going for you?
I can't play that great!!!! I just got the xbox a few weeks ago, its my first time on the xbox, I'm not used to the controller, not everyone is that great at using it!
Even if you didn't AFK, you got no kills for multiple games. It happens once in a while, but multiple times in a day is too much. If you really didn't AFK, contact one of the Waypoint admins.
Quote:
Dude, he has only got a 0.31 K/D, I think he isn't lying to be honest.
Im pretty sure that he would at least have gotten an assist.
Quote:
Quote:
To be honest I'm a she, not a he. I'm not lying, I just got an xbox to play with my boyfriend ever night and we rank up together.(notice the SPARTAN01707 in every game. He takes my kills a lot.)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To be honest I'm a she, not a he. I'm not lying, I just got an xbox to play with my boyfriend ever night and we rank up together.(notice the SPARTAN01707 in every game. He takes my kills a lot.)
I propose you hit your boyfriend for stealing your kills haha :)

I am sorry, but the AFK System is flawed as you can see, you are going to have to wait it out I am afraid.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 313