Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Why do inheritors grifball boost?

OP Cynic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I understand people boosting to increase rank, but I've come across many inheritors doing the same. What's the point of that?
Cynic wrote:
I understand people boosting to increase rank, but I've come across many inheritors doing the same. What's the point of that?
I would wager that it's because their K/Ds are shamefully bad from boosting and and their incompetence, that it is the only way for those frauds to trick people into thinking they are good for something.
This is not always the case but i see it a lot, they probably quite if they start going negative in a game, all for a fake sense of accomplishment.
SEPT0N wrote:
Cynic wrote:
I would wager that it's because their K/Ds are shamefully bad from boosting and and their incompetence, that it is the only way for those frauds to trick people into thinking they are good for something.
This is not always the case but i see it a lot, they probably quite if they start going negative in a game, all for a fake sense of accomplishment.
Its probably the only game they can actually go positive in anymore anyway, considering the population in Reach is so low.
Why they haven't move on to the TWO MORE GAMES THAT CAME OUT SINCE THEN I have no clue
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
SEPT0N wrote:
Cynic wrote:
Its probably the only game they can actually go positive in anymore anyway, considering the population in Reach is so low.
Why they haven't move on to the TWO MORE GAMES THAT CAME OUT SINCE THEN I have no clue
It would seem Reach people don't care for 343's games, besides most playlist have enough people, it's only TU playlist (BTB being the exception) that seem to be lacking, before the population count was disabled about a week ago it was over 9000!
which i bet is better than Halo 4, and from what i've been told Halo 5' population is nothing to write home about.
SEPT0N wrote:
SEPT0N wrote:
Cynic wrote:
It would seem Reach people don't care for 343's games, besides most playlist have enough people, it's only TU playlist (BTB being the exception) that seem to be lacking, before the population count was disabled about a week ago it was over 9000!
which i bet is better than Halo 4, and from what i've been told Halo 5' population is nothing to write home about.
No population counter on Halo 5 from what I can tell, but there certainly seems to be a lot of people playing it. Haven't tried 4 in a while so IDK.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
SEPT0N wrote:
Cynic wrote:
To add to this, you can always separate the wheat from the chaff by looking at their commendations. If all their kills are CQC compared to precision then this is likely the case.
I was more referring to how some inheritors just stand around doing nothing in boosting lobbies. How does THAT benefit them in anyway?
Not sure, but inheritors are nothing to me!
Might be that their trying to finish the armory stuff
You only have to be an eclipse to have all the armor, and the haunted helmet costs 1 cR so it can't be that.
Cynic wrote:
You only have to be an eclipse to have all the armor, and the haunted helmet costs 1 cR so it can't be that.
Ok, well I just started playing reach again so there's alot I've forgotten
Cynic wrote:
Could be that they teamed up with a lower rank and is helping them rank up
It's the only thing they are good at
Its the only thing they know. They got their inheritor by boosting in grifball so they know how to spawn trap thus giving grief to the legit players. They should be banned from the play list
HC SOlO wrote:
Its the only thing they know. They got their inheritor by boosting in grifball so they know how to spawn trap thus giving grief to the legit players. They should be banned from the play list
It’s almost impossible to single them out. Doing so would require a lot of time and effort which let’s be honest no one would put in a 7 year old game. I loved facing them in any other playlist though. I made sure to target them
HC SOlO wrote:
It’s almost impossible to single them out. Doing so would require a lot of time and effort which let’s be honest no one would put in a 7 year old game. I loved facing them in any other playlist though. I made sure to target them
Not impossible. I file complaints on them all the time.
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
Not impossible. I file complaints on them all the time.
I meant that as in devs to single them out.
As a player I can see one of single them out myself but that will only do so much.
But hey props to you mate. I guess every little bit counts in the end
Because, when they weren't Inheritors, they learned that forging (not actual Forge) with other players is very amusing. So, they keep going to Grifball and keep forging with the players.
In a shorter answer: They're just trolls.
Cynic wrote:
Considering I have a hatred for those that only stay on Reach to play the assassination game type and Grifball, to be completely honest they are probably poor try-hards that are not good at anything else so they stay on Reach in a cycle..
MRsc0rpi0n wrote:
Cynic wrote:
Considering I have a hatred for those that only stay on Reach to play the assassination game type and Grifball, to be completely honest they are probably poor try-hards that are not good at anything else so they stay on Reach in a cycle..
Also if you were wondering how to avoid them; play Slayer or Swat, I hear the only skill they have is with the gravity hammer and sword ;) (they're bad at anything else)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2