Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Why do inheritors grifball boost?

OP Cynic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I didn't and nor did my girlfriend. We're both Inheritors and earned over half of our credits from playing either SWAT and Halo CE Anniversary Team Slayer.

Also, I can't stand Griffball. It's the one sure fire way to get me raging in no time
I didn't and nor did my girlfriend. We're both Inheritors and earned over half of our credits from playing either SWAT and Halo CE Anniversary Team Slayer.

Also, I can't stand Griffball. It's the one sure fire way to get me raging in no time
I think the question is more about why do inheritors continue to boost in grifball. Not...did you boost in grifball to get your inheritor.
HC SOlO wrote:

I think the question is more about why do inheritors continue to boost in grifball. Not...did you boost in grifball to get your inheritor.
Probably either so they can brag they 'earned' (Which they did not) excessive amounts of cR that they cannot spend anymore, for personal satisfaction of griefing other people's games, or the 'Bro' (What I call the CoD) mentality (Like "Yo Bro, we boosted to Inheritor here man. Bro, this is our playlist. Let's keep going bro! It's the best playlist ever Bro."). Those would be the only three reasons that make sense
I have a feeling that some of them are there to morally support friends that are making the slow painful grind. Or maybe they got so used to it that they can't break themselves out of the behavior. It's at that point just what they do in halo reach any time it boots up.
I have a feeling that some of them are there to morally support friends that are making the slow painful grind. Or maybe they got so used to it that they can't break themselves out of the behavior. It's at that point just what they do in halo reach any time it boots up.
I'll go with the second. It sounds more obvious and real.
HC SOlO wrote:

Probably either so they can brag they 'earned' (Which they did not) excessive amounts of cR that they cannot spend anymore, for personal satisfaction of griefing other people's games, or the 'Bro' (What I call the CoD) mentality (Like "Yo Bro, we boosted to Inheritor here man. Bro, this is our playlist. Let's keep going bro! It's the best playlist ever Bro."). Those would be the only three reasons that make sense
That or it's one of only a few playlists that actually have people still playing. Not many choices for matchmaking when the game has been out for 8 years
HC SOlO wrote:

That or it's one of only a few playlists that actually have people still playing. Not many choices for matchmaking when the game has been out for 8 years
The best bets is the Standard and co-op playlists and BTB.
HC SOlO wrote:

and SWAT. There's alot of people in SWAT though most of them are super try hards
HC SOlO wrote:

and SWAT. There's alot of people in SWAT though most of them are super try hards
SWAT is in the standard playlist.
Halo Reach is basically full of try hards.
HC SOlO wrote:

SWAT is in the standard playlist.
Halo Reach is basically full of try hards.
That it is. That's why my girlfriend and I stopped playing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2