Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Why do you enjoy Reach so much?

OP EjectedCasings

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For me it was my first halo game I played, it’s also fun to goof around with friends in forge and build whatever your heart desires. Is a great FPS but the forge makes it a semi sandbox as well (too bad you can’t spawn AI or make a firefight map). The community is as healthy as ever which is another reason I love it so much. I recently bought ODST half a year ago at a Walmart and I have been enjoying the halo 3 multiplayer quite a bit as well!
I love it cause its so full of love. Idk how to describe it, but you go into forge world and you see the detail and and effort put into it. It had all this content in it, all the armor looked good, the file browser was a god send. Theres just so MUCH love in it. You can tell they wanted to make this the best it could be.
Alcastar wrote:
It has to be the story, nothing better than a prequal to explain what happened and there is something about a doomed mission that makes it great!
The characters were better developed I reckon, you felt it everytime one of the noble team died and because you knew reach was doomed it was sad because you knew you wernt gonna survive at the end but you still wanted to fight anyway
i liked the armour customization the most it was a cool and new and i enjoyed it a lot seeing the spartan armour i had earned in the actual campaign.
Man, I have to buy a xbox again, along with Reach and MCC. I miss these games so much and been playing PC for the passed 5ish years. Is invasion population really low? That was easily my favorite game mode from Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2