Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Why does everyone hate the hud of halo 2?

OP DaffodilCow9876

I always found it extremely comfortable, both the radar and the shields are in the same place. You look at one and it tells you both. So why does everyone seems to dislike it?
I always found it extremely comfortable, both the radar and the shields are in the same place. You look at one and it tells you both. So why does everyone seems to dislike it?
Everyone has their own preferences I guess, me personally I like it.
I had no issue with it.
I didn't realize there was an issue with the HUD within the community. Is that a thing?
I like the shields at the top, makes it easier for me to gauge what health I'm at. Also just like it more aesthetically.
I am used to halo 2 HUD I played with it for like 5 years
I don't see why people would dislike it. It's exactly the same as CE's, and I don't hear people complain about its HUD.
Actually, I don't hear people complain about Halo 2's HUD either.
At the time of it's initial release, it was quite underwhelming.

Looking back though, if it wasn't for the story coming to a halt on that particular spot, Halo 3 might might of been a very different game.