1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
EverTazz wrote:
The reason we dont like halo 4 is they made it into a copy of call of duty with load outs skins ordanance the ability to sprint
You're limited. Halo Reach had sprint, loadout and ordnance. And is there something wrong with skins?
I like the sprint it means running is fast and loadouts are great. Because it means you get to start off with better weapons and what's wrong with skins. I find that they let you customise your gun. I haven't played halo reach though but I am going to buy it soon once I finish the halo 4 campaign
I wish that some people would just stop hating everything
It's not that Halo 4 was bad, but there was so much mediocrity with the overall campaign and multiplayer as well as a very restrictive forge and theatre mode as well as the awful weapon lowering system(when you move the weapon is raised). Pretty disappointing however at times it was fun to play.
EverTazz wrote:
The reason we dont like halo 4 is they made it into a copy of call of duty with load outs skins ordanance the ability to sprint
Sprint was already a thing in Reach.
The vocal minority are often the loudest, Halo 4 was and is still a good game.
Halo 4 is actually a very good game :D I dont see why anyone would hate that game?
EverTazz wrote:
You're limited. Halo Reach had sprint, loadout and ordnance. And is there something wrong with skins?
I like the sprint it means running is fast and loadouts are great. Because it means you get to start off with better weapons and what's wrong with skins. I find that they let you customise your gun. I haven't played halo reach though but I am going to buy it soon once I finish the halo 4 campaign
I have a download code I've never used if you want it.
NetoJON wrote:
No... realy... why? Are people just blind and deaf? IGN gave it a 9.8, Gamespot gave it a 9.0, it received a lot of awards including game of the f***ing year... and people dare to say its a bad game? For me not only it is a great game but it has also the best story of halo so far, and something that no one can argue is that it has the most brilliant performance with cortana voice and motion capture... I don't get it how people can say they are halo fans and dare to say they dont like halo 4.... and just one more thing.. if everyone that REALY understands about games said the game was that great... how can you little unninportant human being dare to say otherwise... I know we can all have opinions... but the game will always be great.. no matter what -Yoink- opinion you have... (sorry my english)
Because we are humans and have opinions. Some have already stated the obvious like the first reply to your question.. Some of us are "free thinkers" Don't care what the mags/sites say….
Bad character redesigns, overbright lighting and ugly terrain, weapons didn't have that effective feel when shooting enemies, story was confusing and convoluted, I had to read a bunch of Halo Wiki articles to understand it, then I played it again and the story was alright but not as great as original trilogy.
When I say played again I mean 3 years later on MCC because I quickly scrambled for a refund and traded in my 360 for a Wii U preorder.
Multiplayer was just terrible

Oh and a common misconception is that the opinion of one of many IGN/Gamespot reviewers actually matters. They're just paid to play video games and say stuff, they don't represent the players and fans. MW3 got a perfect 10 in a review (IGN if I recall) then after it came out I read about tons of complains from CoD fans regarding multiplayer issues such as spawnpoints. Don't get me started on "Too much water", they didn't even so much as acknowledge the lack of certain Pokémon XY features in Pokemon ORAS that a lot of fans were outraged by.
Spot-on review. The brightness is horrible in Warzone and Arena where there are bright backgrounds. The aiming reticles get lost. Too bad there isn't a button on the controller like on my Eotech to turn up the brightness.

I agree the overall feel of the game is "numb". I don't feel in any way connected to the "Toon" on the screen.
I think halo 4 is just as good as all the other halos.
Well I like Halo 4 now that Halo 5 is out, at least on the campaign part...
Beaucheron wrote:
Bad character redesigns, overbright lighting and ugly terrain, weapons didn't have that effective feel when shooting enemies, story was confusing and convoluted, I had to read a bunch of Halo Wiki articles to understand it, then I played it again and the story was alright but not as great as original trilogy.
When I say played again I mean 3 years later on MCC because I quickly scrambled for a refund and traded in my 360 for a Wii U preorder.
Multiplayer was just terrible

Oh and a common misconception is that the opinion of one of many IGN/Gamespot reviewers actually matters. They're just paid to play video games and say stuff, they don't represent the players and fans. MW3 got a perfect 10 in a review (IGN if I recall) then after it came out I read about tons of complains from CoD fans regarding multiplayer issues such as spawnpoints. Don't get me started on "Too much water", they didn't even so much as acknowledge the lack of certain Pokémon XY features in Pokemon ORAS that a lot of fans were outraged by.
Spot-on review. The brightness is horrible in Warzone and Arena where there are bright backgrounds. The aiming reticles get lost. Too bad there isn't a button on the controller like on my Eotech to turn up the brightness.

I agree the overall feel of the game is "numb". I don't feel in any way connected to the "Toon" on the screen.
Posted in wrong forum? This is the Halo 4 forum and Warzone is Halo 5 not Halo 4.
I had fun in halo 4 but, it just didnt feel like a halo game to me. It was just a first person shooter with a halo skin sort of..........
Story was not good
es un excelente juego solo que no le dan oportunidad a sus modos de juego nuevos
They problemy must suck at it
People are allowed their opinions, but on the internet everyone seems to think that only their opinion counts and everyone who disagrees is wrong.

/shrug

I enjoyed Halo 4. Gave me a load of hours of fun, both single and multi. I really wish both sides of the argument would relax and get back to enjoying the Halo universe without having to complain about everything.
EverTazz wrote:
I think it's more a copy of Halo Reach.
  • Armor Abilities (Jet Pack, Active Camouflage, Hologram) Sprint and Thruster Packs (Evade) are some that are features inspired by Reach
  • Weapons and Vehicles (DMR, Concussion Rifle, Warthog Rocket, Broadsword (Sabre)) Other tings are no unlimited boost, and switch weapon in banshee.
  • Custom Loadouts
  • Commendations, Challenges
I prefer Reach.
But play Spartan Ops and War Games on Halo 4 to advance my Spartan.
The plots are great as is the gameplay, and it greatly adds to Halo lore, which is never a bad thing.
People don't like it because it is unbalanced as hell.
some people may also be bias because 343 made it but it still does not change how unbalanced it is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8