Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Why, Fully Automated, why!?

OP Scorpulus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Why is this a challenge? It promotes the start, and use, of the Assault Rifle the entire game. Why even have this huge assortment of weapons and weapon types, when 343 promotes the use of the most annoying, easiest-to-use type? This may be one of the most frustrated days I've had in this game.
its a challenge for a reason...who cares
Quote:
>Easiest to use.

You crack me up OP.
Hold R trigger. Ratatatatata kill. Have enough in clip to kill another.
Translation of the OP; "I use a DMR 24/7 and today I got owned by AR users and want to complain".
Quote:
Quote:
>Easiest to use.

You crack me up OP.
Aim in the general direction of the enemies head. Mash the R trigger as your crosshair gravitates to their head. Be useful at every range instead of just close range. Brag about being skilled even though 90% of the community can use a DMR just fine with the ridiculous magnetism.

You guys and your elitism, it's pathetic. The precision weapons pretty much aim themselves.
Hahaha

Wait...you're serious.

The AR is like the 4th or 3rd most used weapon in the game. 1st has to be the DMR and second the BR. The AR is SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD AT CLOSE RANGE. What? You're going to complain about the shotgun too because it can kill 1 spartan per shot? The sniper rifle for having the ability to 1 hit kill?
Oh this is borderline ridiculous, complaining about challenges now? Christ. I'll agree the AR is slightly OP at mid-long range, but who cares.
Quote:
Translation of the OP; "I use a DMR 24/7 and today I got owned by AR users and want to complain".
DMR, BR, Sniper, Light Rifle, Spartan Laser, Beam Rifle, Rockets, Needler, Plasma Pistol. Pretty much everything besides the AR, because with this huge plethora of weapons, I don't need to resort to the simple, pick-up-and-get-easy-kills AR the entire time.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
>Easiest to use.

You crack me up OP.
Aim in the general direction of the enemies head. Mash the R trigger as your crosshair gravitates to their head. Be useful at every range instead of just close range. Brag about being skilled even though 90% of the community can use a DMR just fine with the ridiculous magnetism.

You guys and your elitism, it's pathetic. The precision weapons pretty much aim themselves.
Yes, because posting an opinion on a public forum that is different from yours is elitist.
Yeah, they should have kept the Reach AR, since that wasn't so simple to use.
Easy to use? Sure it may be but since everyone uses the OP DMR, you will get destroyed before you get close to anyone,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
>Easiest to use.

You crack me up OP.

Yes, because posting an opinion on a public forum that is different from yours is elitist.
Saying precision weapons are superior to and more skillful than automatics is.

Both are easy to aim, one is slightly harder to aim, the other requires more positioning ability.
Quote:
Hahaha

Wait...you're serious.

The AR is like the 4th or 3rd most used weapon in the game. 1st has to be the DMR and second the BR. The AR is SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD AT CLOSE RANGE. What? You're going to complain about the shotgun too because it can kill 1 spartan per shot? The sniper rifle for having the ability to 1 hit kill?
They require different strategies. The shotgun requires a player to lie in wait. People call is camping but it's a valid strategy for the type of weapon. The Sniper requires a person to sit back and pick people off, or go on a rampage if they can really be good with it. However, with the Assault Rifle, it's run around the map gobbling up as many kills as you can. Doesn't fit anywhere. Annoying. But that's my opinion. You can laugh at my opinion if you want I suppose. Don't think I'll take yours serious then.
I hereby place a vote to change every slayer gametype to Binary Slayer and that every challenge revolve around that.

Also the argument for which weapon is more "skillful" is completely idiotic.

Both weapons require a different challenge. The DMR and precision rifles are generally good all around and the DMR with the capability of long range. The challenge is keeping the reticle on the person.

The non-precision rifles have the challenge of setting yourself close up enough to the person to get the kill in the first place seeing as they are more effective from a much shorter distance compared to the precision rifles which can score a kill easily from a range these rifles would not work at.

They both come with their own challenges.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
>Easiest to use.

You crack me up OP.

Saying precision weapons are superior to and more skillful than automatics is.

Both are easy to aim, one is slightly harder to aim, the other requires more positioning ability.
I'd rather lose in a long ranged, strafing 1v1 between a BR/AR/Carbine/Light Rifle, than a close quarters, hold R trigger and mutually die scenario.
The AR is nooby, but i got the challenge in one game....lol Granted most people that use the AR on a regular basis could not even get it in a week......sad
Deleted
Quote:
I hereby place a vote to change every slayer gametype to Binary Slayer and that every challenge revolve around that.
Those challenges would be fun "Shoot 15 enemy spartans in the foot in Binary slayer" Oh man....
Quote:
Why is this a challenge? It promotes the start, and use, of the Assault Rifle the entire game. Why even have this huge assortment of weapons and weapon types, when 343 promotes the use of the most annoying, easiest-to-use type? This may be one of the most frustrated days I've had in this game.
Is Halo to hard? Some beleive this to be true but i give you this "Is life to hard for OP? Do you have trouble getting up in the morning you must if the AR ails" - My roomate. Maybe 343 should give you oversheilds so it not to bad for you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2