Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

[Locked] Why I can't play to matchmaking ?

OP IleJack Sully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi,
I'm a french gamer and I would like to know how can I play again at REACH. I play with my old CD of 360 on Xbox One. When I go to the Matchmaking, there is a message : "You are not connected to Xbox Live, you must be connected to start ..."
In the game's menu, there is nothing in the network status... I have a great internet, Wifi etc.. I don't know what can I do more...
Can I have some help please ? Thanks

Reach forever 🤘
Make sure you are connected to Xbox Live and have an Xbox Live Gold account. Only thing I could come up with. Your Gold could have expired.
Thank you for your answer, I have an Xbox Live Gold account, I play with others games with the Live but when I want to play to REACH, impossible...
I don't know what I have to do..
Press Y in the Matchmaking lobby and make sure it's set to "(insert your gamertag here)'s friends" and not "system link." I believe this affects your ability to play online, but it's been awhile since I've played Reach, so I can't say for sure.
Press Y in the Matchmaking lobby and make sure it's set to "(insert your gamertag here)'s friends" and not "system link." I believe this affects your ability to play online, but it's been awhile since I've played Reach, so I can't say for sure.
It affects every Halo.
Thanks guys, but I can't do anything... When I press Y, there is only two possibilities : My Xbox 360 or multiconsol link... anything else. When I press "start" and go to network statut, my NAT type, and my internet debit are unoticed. But I've got a great internet connection, etc... Just like if the game won't let me come back.
I am banished ? Yes? No ? Why ? I don't know but it's very very sad to be in my case..

Maybe the end between Reach and me......
Thanks guys, but I can't do anything... When I press Y, there is only two possibilities : My Xbox 360 or multiconsol link... anything else. When I press "start" and go to network statut, my NAT type, and my internet debit are unoticed. But I've got a great internet connection, etc... Just like if the game won't let me come back.
I am banished ? Yes? No ? Why ? I don't know but it's very very sad to be in my case..

Try reinstalling the game. I know it hurts to reinstall games, but... what else can you do?

Try reinstalling the game. I know it hurts to reinstall games, but... what else can you do?
I already reinstal the game and nothing.
Nothing I fear it...
Or maybe I should buy the dematerialized game from the Xbox Store ..
20 euros to (may be) find again my favorite game.
I don't know. Maybe try it at a friend's house if you have one that also has Xbox (I say this because I'm basically the only one in my region that owns an Xbox... Wish I was lying)?
I don't know. Maybe try it at a friend's house if you have one that also has Xbox (I say this because I'm basically the only one in my region that owns an Xbox... Wish I was lying)?
I reinstaled the game again and already nothing.. The last test is try my game on an Xbox friend's. (It's alright, I'm not the only guy whose playing with Microsoft in my region 😉)
Trying to keep hope..
I have the same problem with halo reach online,Today I buy gold and just when I enter halo reach, it says not allowed, some player profiles are not allowed to play xbox live.
I have the same problem with halo reach online,Today I buy gold and just when I enter halo reach, it says not allowed, some player profiles are not allowed to play xbox live.
If you find a way, tell me please ^^ I try all the solutions, but nothing.
I just logged in on both by Xbox One and 360. I didn't have any trouble starting matchmaking on either console. My region is USA East. You aren't banned, the game would explicitly say you are, if you were.
Jestzer wrote:
I just logged in on both by Xbox One and 360. I didn't have any trouble starting matchmaking on either console. My region is USA East. You aren't banned, the game would explicitly say you are, if you were.
I'm going to try to put back Reach on 360 and then on the One. I don't know, it could be functionning..
Hi guys !! I find my -Yoinking!- problem !! "The cloud"
I configured my Cloud to have my data on the One!
I am back Reach !!!

Thank you all for your help !
REEEEEAAACH !! ❤
Hi guys !! I find my f***ing problem !! "The cloud"
I configured my Cloud to have my data on the One!
I am back Reach !!!

Thank you all for your help !
REEEEEAAACH !! ❤
Glad it's working. See you on the battlefield Spartan/Sangheili/whatever.
Last remark, I have to connect on 360 with the game and load the game in the Cloud. If you forgot it, the problem come back (it's only an synchronization and charging data problems).

Go to "support.xbox.com" and "From 360 to One"
(I find it in french because I am, but you can translate, it's very explained well)

" https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/console/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one "

I hope if somebody needs help, this post will help him.
im having the problem that i have gold but its saying i don't when i go to play matchmaking
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2