2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Quote:
Quote:
Simple answer for OP.

They are obviously lying seeing as many of us do have valid emails linked to our accounts.
Kinda going off topic here, back few months ago we found out the terminals will not be watchable in game so I tweeted one of the guys at 343 asking why and he said it was done like that so the player could access them without it interrupting the gameplay and campaign. So i thought "but it's not interrupting the game play and campaign as such when its adding to the story".

But i later then discovered that another 343 employee said on neogaf before i made that tweet that they were behind schedule and the terminals never made it on to the disc.

So they guy that responded to my tweet was lying, trying to say that they didnt want the player to be interrupted but really they weren't able to make them on to the disc?
Well I could have told you that was a lie too, seeing since they had the Terminals in CEA in game and they were not immersion breaking then. I dunno what would make them game breaking now

But yeah, 343 is turning into a group of chronic and habitual liars. They got caught on the Terminals. They got caught on the codes (By the way you scummy liars, when are the codes launching this time around?). They got caught again with the Harvest map as well. They really oughta know better by now, seeing as if I lied as much as they have been, I'd be fired from almost any employer that isnt a criminal enterprise.
Here´s an idea:

Maybe next time, don´t hide your game features behind stupid walls like preorder bonuses, retailer exclusives and "special promotions".

As for not talking to your own fans: A whole lot of developers do the same thing, they probably think focus testing is enough interaction with the outside world. At the same time they´re frustrated and disappointed if people voice their concerns. Suit yourselves, but don´t expect to be greeted as some kind of golden god, should you ever decide to step out of your ivory tower and greet the forum dwellers.
Somehow Microsoft keeps sending me service renewal emails on an invalid address but my "free" specialization code cant be sent. Go figure.

What exactly are these "other services" they use to justify me paying them to use my own internet connection on a network that also runs advertisements?
Quote:
There are emails linked to your gamertag, and there are emails ASSOCIATED with your microsoft account. Unless they are the same, it is possible that some people have not been checking the right emails as well.
What does this mean exactly? Im very confused. The emails I use and have been using for years havent recieved anything. Last email I got was for the 10th anniversary whatever for xbox live. The original email I made for my gamertag has been long gone over 4 years.
I got my code though Xboxlive mail, some account are restricted on the account of the information you place into it on creating such as agreeing to terms and the yes, no questions you filled out.
What codes are you all talking about? I'm lost.
NVM.

I just recived my specialization code on xbox live as well. THANK YOOOU. My whining will now stop.
They gave me 800 mc points instead...odd...
It's good 343 doesn't post on the forums because everyone would send that profile messages or complaining to him/her. I just wish they would fix the problems with the game do there wouldn't be so much hate on these forums.
Quote:
Code for armor to be unlocked at rank 50, theres been a delay for some players but the codes are getting out now apparently.
Quote:
Quote:
Code for armor to be unlocked at rank 50, theres been a delay for some players but the codes are getting out now apparently.
Is that the same thing those of us who owned the collectors edition had access to from day 1?
@OP:

In this message, 343 is clearly not blaming the entirety of the problem on "invalid" email addresses. They're merely pointing out that this was a major factor in the overall problem. And yes, in such a case, the account owner is responsible.

They didn't lie to anybody.

They didn't misrepresent anything.

They tried to do us a favor that ultimately went wrong. That's it. Stop complaining.
They need to fix Halo 4 before even thinking about Halo 5! Bungie wouldn't of let this happen no effin way
You people need to understand that this is a MICROSOFT PROMOTION, 343i is not to balm, Xbox is and yourself go to the Xbox forums if you have a problem.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is that the same thing those of us who owned the collectors edition had access to from day 1?
No they are listed in the Specialization listing of your Halo screen, I don't know how were suppose to unlock the others but I'm sure 343 will release something showing or someone on youtube will find out.
Quote:
You people need to understand that this is a MICROSOFT PROMOTION, 343i is not to balm, Xbox is and yourself go to the Xbox forums if you have a problem.
I'm thinking at this point, 343 may need some balm.
I got a code and used it, but I've barely played the game for a few weeks now. Probably not going to reach specialization until next year.
im a dirty European :(
Quote:
im a dirty European :(
Get get a dental plan and FREEDOM! jk
Quote:
So they guy that responded to my tweet was lying, trying to say that they didnt want the player to be interrupted but really they weren't able to make them on to the disc?
Sounds like when they tried to tell us that they put fast weapon despawning in on purpose. So many oversights, just so the game can be rushed out before BO II

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A -Yoinking!- TITLE UPDATE??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4