Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Why is my character not showing up right

OP Nightmare Lunde

My halo reach character showing up as noble 6 even tho I wear ODST gear
On Waypoint? If yes, that’s because Waypoint stopped updating your Spartan’s armor a few years ago.
tuhin94 wrote:
On Waypoint? If yes, that’s because Waypoint stopped updating your Spartan’s armor a few years ago.
This or the Xbox 360 Servers are having issues again which wouldn't surprise me given how buggy they've been over the last year.
tuhin94 wrote:
This or the Xbox 360 Servers are having issues again which wouldn't surprise me given how buggy they've been over the last year.
Yes, the servers are again having problems after 343 supposedly performed their final fix which lasted about a day.

OP, rest assured that whatever armor pieces you select mean nothing at all! They have zero impact upon gameplay so it’s not like players that have a higher rank and as such have unlocked more armor are at an advantage. Armor and rank mean nothing so keep playing this great game and don’t worry about either of those meaningless things.
If it’s on the display, not the customization menu it’s a connection thing and sometimes takes a few minutes to load.