Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Why is the mlg and team objective playlists empty

OP SpartanSaucer65

I can't find a match in these playlists when ever I check them. Does anyone run this stuff in custom games
No one plays these playlist anymore. The game's population is so low, just like Halo 3's, that no body plays them anymore.
I've run into the same thing, it's a shame. People nowadays play a lot of slayer, living dead and SWAT. I wish I had gotten the most out of Reach when I still could, back in '10.
I can't find a match in these playlists when ever I check them. Does anyone run this stuff in custom games
It sounds too sweaty which is why I've yet to try it.
The game is almost 8 years so of course the population is pretty small. Though I will admit brb and invasion I find matches fairly quickly
I have made a Xbox One group for people who still play Reach. Feel free to join :)
If we can "reach" 100+ followers we could do custom games & maybe even small tournaments together!
(If you wan't to join the group then search for "Halo Reach Union")
listas de reproducción abandonadas, todos juegan al asesino
Its combination of a low player population and a general rule of thumb that people like to keep things simple and just play slayer (TDM is like the go to gametype for most people in most games).
Yeah I noticed this a while back. It's the same with arena. Used to be big, but as more games came out and less attention was put into the h=Reach community, the professional level game types died out. Sad really, especially for those of us that prefer playing serious on Reach than say 4 or 5.
Just not enough players shame since their both great game types
iCanSneak wrote:
I have made a Xbox One group for people who still play Reach. Feel free to join :)
If we can "reach" 100+ followers we could do custom games & maybe even small tournaments together!
how do I join the group. Im on 360 look me up MOW X Optimus
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
its en old game
iCanSneak wrote:
Hey iCanSneak, i'd be down to join up, I'll spread the word to my friends as well. Thanks for the info!
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>