Is the Halo Reach file share working for anyone? or is it just not working for me?
Is the Halo Reach file share working for anyone? or is it just not working for me?
From what I heard so far, the file shares do not work.
Same thing here. I even can't get the achievement 'A Storage Solution'. :(
Hey!
Halo & 343 Industries finally listened to us & fixed the issue with the achievement "A Storage Solution". It's now obtainable. I just got it 15mins ago.

You'll get a few "Upload Failed" in the beginning but keep trying multiple times till you get the achievement. I got it that way. ^_^
Apparently it doesn't work. Sorry mate
It does work. I got it and other people did too. Keep trying.
K, thank you. I thought it did but people keep on saying that it doesn't. That's why I said apparently.
K, thank you. I thought it did but people keep on saying that it doesn't. That's why I said apparently.
Yeah, it used to be broken. They finally fixed it as of 20/10/2017. You're welcome!
Hey!
Halo & 343 Industries finally listened to us & fixed the issue with the achievement "A Storage Solution". It's now obtainable. I just got it 15mins ago.

You'll get a few "Upload Failed" in the beginning but keep trying multiple times till you get the achievement. I got it that way. ^_^
I already have the achievement i 100% the game a long time ago but i make halo screen shots for pages on social media and it hasn't been working for me lately
Hey!

I already have the achievement i 100% the game a long time ago but i make halo screen shots for pages on social media and it hasn't been working for me lately
Congrats on completing the game! I'm trying to do that myself.

I honestly don't know about that issue. This game has so many issues that a simple fix could solve them but unfortunately 343 Industries doesn't care about xbox 360 games. sigh.