Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Work on reach again

OP MaritimeSteak85

I think reach still has tons of potential
Outside of server maintenance and a potential Xbox One X enhancement (which would be done by the back compat team at Xbox I believe), Reach just isn't a fully supported game anymore. 343's focus right now is on MCC and Infinite
Uh yeah that's why I'm saying to support it
My point was that it's not going to happen. 360 games aren't supported any more
Well duh It's just hope man something to continue to occupy us until infinite
They just need to release it on MCC for like $20 and make sure the game has dedicated servers. They know people will buy it yet still want to wait on doing it.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
They just need to release it on MCC for like $20 and make sure the game has dedicated servers. They know people will buy it yet still want to wait on doing it.
What is the next FPS halo game that comes after infinte?

Halo MCC, they were only making 3 main FPS halo games so next up is fixing MCC so it's playable.

if they fix it 100% before Infinite people won't care as much for the release of Infinite and are probably focusing everything on infinite now.

These are just my thoughts!
Ki11s0n3 wrote:

Halo MCC, they were only making 3 main FPS halo games so next up is fixing MCC so it's playable.

if they fix it 100% before Infinite people won't care as much for the release of Infinite and are probably focusing everything on infinite now.

There's always going to be people interested in MCC. It's the 3 main Halo games everyone loves. Hell a lot of people don't touch the new Halo games. Unless they some how fix all the probelms people have with their versions of Halo all those people are just going to go back to MCC anyway.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Ki11s0n3 wrote:

There's always going to be people interested in MCC. It's the 3 main Halo games everyone loves. Hell a lot of people don't touch the new Halo games. Unless they some how fix all the probelms people have with their versions of Halo all those people are just going to go back to MCC anyway.
Ye 343 themselves know bungie made classic and better work I think it's about first week sales that could be effected all you gotta do is lure people into clicking "purchase" game and they make money the media can report the sales and if they're really good people will keep hearing about the game..you get what I mean.

They gotta be smart and not fixing MCC is smart in my eyes for the couple weeks of halo infinte :) I think it will be their best work it can't get worse than H4 H5 :D just my own thoughts again.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Ki11s0n3 wrote:

Ye 343 themselves know bungie made classic and better work I think it's about first week sales that could be effected all you gotta do is lure people into clicking "purchase" game and they make money the media can report the sales and if there really good people will keep hearing about the game..you get what I mean.

They gotta be smart and not fixing MCC is smart in my eyes for the couple weeks of halo infinte :) I think it will be their best work it can't get worse than H4 H5 :D
Lol I hope it doesn't