Hello halo community!
I have an Xbox 360 and play halo 3 the most any who would want an active friend on Friday afternoons and Monday afternoons and Saturday nights, hit me up!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Just added you. What other games do you play?
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Geoffyz wrote:
Hey man a little problem with going 360 to Xbox1,
you can’t just add them I went through this dilemma with my friend and it never worked, I’m pretty sure what needs to happen Is I send a friend request and you go to Xbox live .com and sign in and then go to notifications and accept my friend request, it sadly doesn’t work like you would think it would
Geoffyz wrote:
you can’t just add them I went through this dilemma with my friend and it never worked, I’m pretty sure what needs to happen Is I send a friend request and you go to Xbox live .com and sign in and then go to notifications and accept my friend request, it sadly doesn’t work like you would think it would
Oh I misunderstood. Ok, I'll do whatever works. Do you play any of the other Halos?
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Oh I misunderstood. Ok, I'll do whatever works. Do you play any of the other Halos?
At the moment no I need a hard drive to play h2 and CE and I’m trying to decide between reach,ODST , or h4 to buy
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
At the moment no I need a hard drive to play h2 and CE and I’m trying to decide between reach,ODST , or h4 to buy
All three of those buy options are good - tough choices to make. I personally like Reach because it has what both of the other games have (good campaign, multiplayer, and firefight). ODST has a great story and Halo 4 has Spartan Ops which can be fun.
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
All three of those buy options are good - tough choices to make. I personally like Reach because it has what both of the other games have (good campaign, multiplayer, and firefight). ODST has a great story and Halo 4 has Spartan Ops which can be fun.
I will send the friend request and you go to Xbox live.com sign into your Xbox account and go to notifications and accept my friend request
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
I will send the friend request and you go to Xbox live.com sign into your Xbox account and go to notifications and accept my friend request
Ok I sent the friend request