Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Xbox one clan

OP KSG12Thomas

Hey guys, i'm looking for some people to possibly join up with on xbox one to play a combination of halo:CEA, halo 3, halo 4, and don't even mention the disgrace f halo 5, anyway, i'm quite a garbage player, but am willing to work on getting better, with the help of some veterans, you know how to contact me, through my GT, not on here. Later guys.
You're not good at halo 5? Strange considering it's the easiest halo game.
um, first of all, halo 4 wasnt the best, and then halo 5 was even worse of a game thanks to 343I, and thanks to bungie for giving the franchise licence to them. the true halo fans are the people that played anything from halo:CE through 3 and maybe 4, whereas 5 is centered towards the 10 year old squeakers, and not for the veterans, its story is crap and the gameplay is so awkward. yes having the old guns in the game is nice, but warzone is just terrible. and that's just the truth. i know i'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but even people like my brothers who have been halo fans since the day it came out on the xbox, say the game is trash. That's something compared to the people who started playing halo on 5:guardians, if they were to go back to the older games and play the PVP and campaign, they would whine about the limited movement, and the fact it actually takes skill to play them, unlike in 5 where you have the shoulder charge and the trust pack to make quick movements. i may not have been born when the first xbox came out, but i still have respect for the older games, considering i played them all.
I'm just going to point out that stat flaming is not allowed.
um, first of all, halo 4 wasnt the best, and then halo 5 was even worse of a game thanks to 343I, and thanks to bungie for giving the franchise licence to them. the true halo fans are the people that played anything from halo:CE through 3 and maybe 4, whereas 5 is centered towards the 10 year old squeakers, and not for the veterans, its story is crap and the gameplay is so awkward. yes having the old guns in the game is nice, but warzone is just terrible. and that's just the truth. i know i'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but even people like my brothers who have been halo fans since the day it came out on the xbox, say the game is trash. That's something compared to the people who started playing halo on 5:guardians, if they were to go back to the older games and play the PVP and campaign, they would whine about the limited movement, and the fact it actually takes skill to play them, unlike in 5 where you have the shoulder charge and the trust pack to make quick movements. i may not have been born when the first xbox came out, but i still have respect for the older games, considering i played them all.
Well if you want then you and i can play some halo 5, and we can try to find out how you're not doing so well. So I will except your first reiest of grouping up with some people online
Well if you want then you and i can play some halo 5, and we can try to find out how you're not doing so well. So I will except your first reiest of grouping up with some people online
ight, ill be on around 5:00 CST because of my therapy today, even if it is a waste of time, but, ill have to make room for halo 3,4, and 5 due to me only having 500 GB on my HD, but with like 200 GB taken up by updates
I play a lot of halo 4 and halo 5, you can add me as it will make some game you and me.
Me quiero unirme
Su clan
Me quiero unirme
Su clan
Please don't revive old topics thanks

Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service to assist you if need be. Sorry for the inconvenience.