Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

XP Cap >.> This is getting old real fast 343

OP LazyWo1f

Today was the 4th day I hit the Xp cap and i completed 2 of my Commendations that was suppose to give me 10k xp for and i didnt recieve the xp >.> Might as well just go to black ops 2 and sell halo 4 back to gamestop.
its jsut a cheap trick to get people to play the game longer.
While I and many others agree that the xp cap should be removed, saying you'll trade Halo 4 in to get Black Ops II because of it just makes you look stupid.
Then go, no one cares about your choice.
OT: I've hit the cap twice so i know the feel. But i'm never selling this game.
aw shi-
I hope I never reach the XP cap too. apparantly, a tall, strong man comes in your room and breaks your controller into a million pieces, right? so you can't play anymore.

seriously, you are an idiot.
is XP the ONLY reason you play? I play for fun. XP is a reward. I don't care about it.
I agree about the cap being stupid, but there is no reason to return the game because of it; that's just silly There is no need for the damn credit cap. I've lost a few thousand XP for completing commendations because I didn't know until after the game was finished that I had hit the cap! Plus it sort of discourages me from playing until the cap is lifted.

The cap is stupid.
Quote:
I agree about the cap being stupid, but there is no reason to return the game because of it; that's just silly There is no need for the damn credit cap. I've lost a few thousand XP for completing commendations because I didn't know until after the game was finished that I had hit the cap! Plus it sort of discourages me from playing until the cap is lifted.

The cap is stupid.
No, no... I say we encourage him to return it, do we _really_ want him and his kind playing this game more?
I don't play for XP, but leveling up is one of the funnest parts of the game to me and having that blocked for me just because I earned X amount of XP is ridiculous.

I NEVER hit the Reach cap, but I just reach the Halo 4 cap last night and I just went to bed, I don't want to earn a 5K+ commendation and not get ANYTHING out of it.
i agree with OP, its the most pathetic, useless think to put in a game. "oh lets make sure no one levels up to fast, i got an idea we will just ban them from getting XP" durrr. i might get call of duty but it was always a game i hated with a passion theres no fun what so ever. but atleast you can actually rank up when you want to. i really wanna know how the conversation went down when talking about banning people from leveling up. did no one put of there F'n hand and say "hey" mabey this isent the best of ideas in are book...
-bump- more people need to form a strong aliance and stop this XP cap once and for all so we can ALL enjoy leveling up and getting new items. inb4 "i play for fun, and dont care about my stats"
Have fun in that barren waste land of a game.
We'll all be here having a blast.
Quote:
-bump- more people need to form a strong aliance and stop this XP cap once and for all so we can ALL enjoy leveling up and getting new items. inb4 "i play for fun, and dont care about my stats"
Little bit late for that.

At any rate, the XP cap is to keep everything balanced. I've played the game for 5 hours one night. Haven't hit the cap once.

But, again, I just enjoy the game, like most of the community. XP and rank is just a perk to it all.
i love halo 4 and enjoy playing it. i play for fun and i play to rank up but i hit the xp cap and its really annoying cuz i really want to play and get rewarded