Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

You are not connected to Xbox Live/when I am

OP ButtonedBead294

Hello I just bought halo 4 yesterday because I recently got an Xbox 360. I've been trying to play online because who wouldn't and Halo keeps telling me I'm not signed into xbox live when I clearly am. I've read a lot of forums on this but all from 2018 and under. I was wondering if anyone even still plays this game in 2020. I can't even join a game. Please help, I don't want to waste 20 dollars.
Hello I just bought halo 4 yesterday because I recently got an Xbox 360. I've been trying to play online because who wouldn't and Halo keeps telling me I'm not signed into xbox live when I clearly am. I've read a lot of forums on this but all from 2018 and under. I was wondering if anyone even still plays this game in 2020. I can't even join a game. Please help, I don't want to waste 20 dollars.
There are very few people playing Halo 4 on Xbox 360. You can probably get into some BTB matches but the other playlists are not populated at all.
I had the same problem. I wanted the try out the 360 version again after years of playing mcc. The game seems too broken to find multiplayer matches right now
I am having the same issues on my 360. Seems like the servers are messed up and 343 doesn't intend to do much about it. I've had most of the issues happen when trying to do War Games. My Spartan Ops seems to run much better, but I have not tried doing Spartan Ops matchmaking. Good luck! I'm sure you find it as annoying and frustrating as I do.
I am having the same issues on my 360. Seems like the servers are messed up and 343 doesn't intend to do much about it. I've had most of the issues happen when trying to do War Games. My Spartan Ops seems to run much better, but I have not tried doing Spartan Ops matchmaking. Good luck! I'm sure you find it as annoying and frustrating as I do.
Yes very annoying, I am actually on rn and it seems to be working fine. Hopefully it stays that way.