Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Your Favorite Noble

OP peliquinn

In Halo: Reach, there are 6 members of Noble Team. But, excluding 6, who is your favorite?
Noble 1: Carter
Noble 2: Kat
Noble 3: Jun
Noble 4: Emile
Noble 5: Jorge
Every week, I will post how many each Noble has. My vote heads to Emile.
I always like answering Kat when this question comes up, she doesn't get enough love imo.
I have to say Carter.
peliquinn wrote:
In Halo: Reach, there are 6 members of Noble Team. But, excluding 6, who is your favorite?
Noble 1: Carter
Noble 2: Kat
Noble 3: Jun
Noble 4: Emile
Noble 5: Jorge
Every week, I will post how many each Noble has. My vote heads to Emile.
I'd go Jun. Given everything he went through - nearly crippled by augmentations, surviving Reach, and then establishing Spartan-IV programme.
Emile 239 for me. Back when Reach first came out I change my GT to "EMILE UNSC S239" and had my Spartan look exactly like him.
I always like answering Kat when this question comes up, she doesn't get enough love imo.
Just don't let her drive or you're gonna have a bad time.
Definitely Noble Six
Emile gets my vote. They don't come much more badass than Emile.
100% Noble 6.

The man is a legend.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Here is where the votes stand:
Carter: 1 vote
Kat: 1 vote
Jun: 1 vote
Emile: 3 votes
Jorge: 0 votes
Noble 6: 2 votes
Currently, Emile is first with 3 votes, Noble Six second with 2, Carter, Kat and Jun tied for third with one vote each, and Jorge last with no votes.
Personally my favorite Noble character is noble six. I'm still deciding on my second favorite noble team member.
Jorge has been and will always be my favorite. He's big, he's strong, he's nice to civilians (and to Six from the start), he's from Reach. He named his gun. And he's one of the more useful members of Noble when you play with him. Unlike a certain someone who can't drive and insists on carrying a pistol half the time.
Current votes are as stands:
Carter: 1 vote
Kat: 1 vote
Jun: 1 vote
Emile: 3 votes
Jorge: 1 vote
Noble 6: 3 votes
It seems that Emile and 6 are the most popular with 3 votes each, and everyone else tied with 1 vote. This will still continue for as long as I wish.
Nole Six is my favorite
Jorge.
Reminds me of the Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2.
Noble 4: Emile.

Loved the visor ever since day 1 and Emile's cool lol.
1 - Spartan-B312
2 - Carter
3 - Kat
4 - Jun
5 - Emile
6 - Jorge
7 - Thom
8 - Rosenda
1 - Spartan-B312
2 - Carter
3 - Kat
4 - Jun
5 - Emile
6 - Jorge
7 - Thom
8 - Rosenda
When did 7 and 8 come in play?
SgtLorax69 wrote:
1 - Spartan-B312
2 - Carter
3 - Kat
4 - Jun
5 - Emile
6 - Jorge
7 - Thom
8 - Rosenda
When did 7 and 8 come in play?
Rosenda and Thom were originally going to be part of Noble team early in Halo Reach's development, with the player taking on the role of every Noble team member throughout the game. But Bungie scrapped that because having such a diverse cast seemed to clutter up the story.
Thom was then made to be the previous Noble 6 in The Package trailer where Kat lost her arm. The Noble 6 you play as in Halo Reach is his replacement.
Rosenda-A344 was made to be a background character that you never see but exists in the lore. She is going to be the replacement for Emile should he become "MIA" or if his violent and renegade actions required him to be transferred out of Noble Team.

It would be nice to see Spartan Jun and Rosenda lead a successor to Noble Team in Halo Infinite. Or something like that.
Jorge. I like his character the most out of all the Noble members.