Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Your Favorite Noble

OP peliquinn

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I like Jun the best. He was a headhunter before he joined Noble team and an unmatched Sniper.
I like Jun the best. He was a headhunter before he joined Noble team and an unmatched Sniper.
Don't let the CoD players hear you say that. The last thing we need is a Spartan-III Headhunter donned in MJOLNIR Mk.V[B] dunking on a six year old in a sniper battle, only to have the six year old call him a camper-noob for using a semi-auto sniper and not doing random 360-spins while quickscoping.
Don't let the CoD players hear you say that. The last thing we need is a Spartan-III Headhunter donned in MJOLNIR Mk.V[B] dunking on a six year old in a sniper battle, only to have the six year old call him a camper-noob for using a semi-auto sniper and not doing random 360-spins while quickscoping.
I know....Right! 🤣
"Big man forgets what he is sometimes" - Emile

I like Jorge.
Linda is better (Probably).
Out of the list specified, it would have to be Jorge.

Really admired his sacrifice for Reach; definitely a very honourable man.

Second to that would be Thom, the Noble 6 before Halo Reach; also sacrificed himself to take down a CCS-class battlecruiser.
Jorge and Emile are my favorite. Both have badass armors. Jorge is a spartan 2 and is good with hmg. Emile has an exciting story about skull on his helmet which was actually a minor crack( the story is from halo fistful of arrows check it on YouTube or halopedia). 3rd is Jun about how he survived reach and evacuated dr Halsey which is mentioned in same book. Then comes Carter. Noble 6 on 5th rank and Kat! Her driving is terrible, does not remember to switch on shields and so on
Note: these are my views do not take them seriously.
Carter. Kat is such a close second for me though.
Emile!
Noble 6 then Emile
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2