Forums / Games / Halo 4

21st of October 2017 Daily Challenge

OP CuriousGalaxy91

I noticed that one of the multiplayer daily challenges today was a great addition by 343 Industries. I would be surprised if anyone completes it or has completed it by the challenge requires you to assassinate 20 players in a single match.

Here are the exact challenge details and it's the second daily challenge I have found in Halo 4 that has a payout in scale of a monthly challenge.
Spoiler:
Show
If anyone has a video evidence with a matchmaking game where the player gets 10 assassinations, I would love to see it. As all of you can guess, it's not always easy to get 1 assassination in any of the Halo titles when it has been a feature.
20 Assassinations in a single match!!!! I can't even get more than 5 assassinations in a single SWAT match
Hahaha! What? Ok, with challenges missing and challenges not making any sense I'm pretty sure something weird is going on here!
Hahaha! What? Ok, with challenges missing and challenges not making any sense I'm pretty sure something weird is going on here!
I would guess that this is a troll challenge by 343 only to screw with the players. However, I think the bug with missing Campaign challenges has returned again.
Assassination challenges always pop frequently, but... what?
Wow! Never seen that one before. I often struggle to get the Dropping Bears challenge! (2 assassinations in a match)
Wow! Never seen that one before. I often struggle to get the Dropping Bears challenge! (2 assassinations in a match)
I was as surprised as you when I found it. The challenge beats the records for being one of the most difficult and interesting. I think the only valid way to get so many assassinations in a game is just to play a game that lasts to infinity or that you can only kill with assassinations.