Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] Anyone else annoyed at the 'ODST' armor?

OP furaii

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I pay as much attention to ODST armor as I do a common houseplant. Even in Halo 3, I wasn't a real big fan of it.
I love all the new armour. The MkV chest piece looks so cool IMO.

In terms of ODST, I guess the armour is different for canonical reasons? Maybe it is a modified version for SIVs? With all the new technology they could have made some new changes to it, including the design.

I personally like it, but not sure how much that counts for on here...
Quote:
I also dont like it, it looks like a child armor for me, it has no little scratches, conture or anything.
I just like the chest because of the big backpack or whatever it is.

I only like the Ricochet armor, the others doesnt really fit into Halo 4 in my opinion. Like two different people designed the old and new armors.
1) *don't
2) Mark V and Prefect fit very well with Halo 4. I fail to see how they don't.
furaii wrote:
I have always loved the odst armor and when I found it was coming with the champions bundle it made it a day one buy for me. But after equipping it... WTF is this? it looks like ODST but is wrong in so many ways, the visor for example is too rounded, the ODST shape is unique and this looks nothing like it.

The shoulder pads are the wrong way round, the body looks like it was thrown together in minutes, and the arms / legs are far too generic and dont looks like ODST...

Incase by some miracle you dont know what ODST armor should look like heres some art:

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/14/20/69592014/photos/ODST/halo-3-odst-20090915032900938.jpg

Now look again at the halo 4 ODST armor and try to help me understand why it looks so bloody different.
I agree but in my opinion it is not that bad I think the Night fall armor looks worse (In my opinion)
I agree but in my opinion it is not that bad I think the Night fall armor looks worse (In my opinion)
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 5 years old
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3