Forums / Games / Halo 4

Are spartan skins unlockale in halo 4, what level?

OP CenteredPond848

Hey, so i have been playkng halo 4 lately and I found out how to unlock gun skins in halo 4 from waypoint. I am pretty sure there are spartan skins in halo 4, but i would like to know what level do you unlock them or if they're apart of a DLC pack? Thanks for all of your help!!!
Do you mean different armors? You have to earn them by doing certain tasks in-game.

As a side note, since you mentioned DLC, everything is free for Halo 4 and every other Halo, so download everything :-)
Hey, so i have been playkng halo 4 lately and I found out how to unlock gun skins in halo 4 from waypoint. I am pretty sure there are spartan skins in halo 4, but i would like to know what level do you unlock them or if they're apart of a DLC pack? Thanks for all of your help!!!
Which skins persay?

The way you unlock stuff is through the following

1.Halo Waypoint Codes
2.Commendations
3.DLC
4.Ranking Up
5.Buying promotionals like the action figures
Three oohh nine i mean all skins. But all tge information is usefull thank you!!!!
Thank you too tuhin94!!!! I would've never known everything in halo is free thanks to you!!!!!
Three oohh nine i mean all skins. But all tge information is usefull thank you!!!!
Yes thats how you get all the skins in halo 4. What else you asking here then? All the skins weapon or armor are unlocked through the ways i have listed in my previous post.