Armor Color Combinations

OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
I was wondering what armor colors do you like to use? Which color combinations look really good?

I use steel for my primary and brick for my secondary.
<----

Me and my totaly original color scheme.

(steel & Purple)
I'm currently using a boring black primary with white secondary. I quite like to use silver and orange sometimes when I'm feeling a little 'crazy'!
silver and red/orange with orange visor.

because im naruto. (jk lol).
There's not much you can do with these colors, I miss the old ones from the Halo 3 era.
I have Brick as my primary and Gold for the secondary.
I had white/blue from my Halo 2 days while using Mark VI armour, but recently i switched to ice/white. And with black visor
Yellow and Steel baby!!!
My Colors:

Pri - Steel

Sec - Teal/Aqua
Quote:
Yellow and Steel baby!!!
Cab colors, lol......but dont worry, it looks perfect with the helmet.
Steel and green!
I change mine at least every day! so no telling really just depends on what armor im using
I'm sticking with my classic white and blue, which is my favourite colour scheme for my spartan armour
forest primary, white secondary and black visor. I just wish they had an actual black armor color to use like in halo 3 and reaches custom games but sadly the closest thing is steel gray which isn't dark enough to stand out against my forest primary.
Yellow and Aqua.

Tah dah.
White and Red, classy
I use a brick and steel color scheme. I always loved using these colors in unison. It's not very original, I know. However, with the steel visor, I make it look good.
White and Red/Blue/Orange or Black and Red/Blue/Orange/Purple/White
I use Blue and Steel, but the Steel doesnt pop out so much, so I feel as if it looks a little plain.
I used to be whole white with midnight visor on Operator's head. got 8/10 rating for that :L

But then, I changed to the gay side. Full black, well because, I CAN
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14