Forums / Games / Halo 4

Armor FOTUS

OP GabrielWiver

Hello friends Spartans, I'm having a question about an armor, I bought the Xbox 360 Halo 4 (Standard Edition) and wondered if there is any way to get the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor / FOTUS without buying the limited edition of the game. If anyone knows, please tell me.
Hello friends Spartans, I'm having a question about an armor, I bought the Xbox 360 Halo 4 (Standard Edition) and wondered if there is any way to get the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor / FOTUS without buying the limited edition of the game. If anyone knows, please tell me.
Nope, there's no way of unlocking FOTUS without the limited edition. I think you made a mistake :P
Strange, I've seen some people on youtube teaching how to unlock it.
And what methods did they used? Don't always trust what you see, hear or read online. If you wanted FOTUS, you should have bought the limited edition where you'll have exclusive armor (such as the said FOTUS, LOCUS, etc) and skins.
And what methods did they used? Don't always trust what you see, hear or read online. If you wanted FOTUS, you should have bought the limited edition where you'll have exclusive armor (such as the said FOTUS, LOCUS, etc) and skins.
I know I should get the limited or legendary edition of the Halo franchise games if I want to have all the armor, but all the franchise games are only available in standard edition on digital media on Xbox 360 :(
I know I should get the limited or legendary edition of the Halo franchise games if I want to have all the armor, but all the franchise games are only available in standard edition on digital media on Xbox 360 :(
But that's in the Xbox store. The limited edition is only available in a physical disk and comes with a code that certifies that you did bought the limited edition.
Physical media is waste of time because I'm going to buy a disc that will stop working one day and will make me spend money again when I can get on digital media and have it for the rest of my life without having to spend it again.
Physical media is waste of time because I'm going to buy a disc that will stop working one day and will make me spend money again when I can get on digital media and have it for the rest of my life without having to spend it again.
You can always install the game, then, if something happens to your disk (like getting scratched and stuff), you'll still be able to play the game normally. Because of this, I'm still able to play CEA despite the disk being scratched.
But that's in the Xbox store. The limited edition is only available in a physical disk and comes with a code that certifies that you did bought the limited edition.
I imagine that if purchasing the Limited Edition Halo 4 in order to obtain the Fotus armor it would have been through a code that came with the game, as such I'm sure buying the Limited Edition second hand the Fotus code would have been used and thus a pointless purchase...
Would I be right in saying this?
Fotus armor looks awesome though :-)
ZacBum wrote:
I imagine that if purchasing the Limited Edition Halo 4 in order to obtain the Fotus armor it would have been through a code that came with the game, as such I'm sure buying the Limited Edition second hand the Fotus code would have been used and thus a pointless purchase...
Yes, it's through a code. You're right.
ZacBum wrote:
Yes, it's through a code. You're right.
Ok thank you
I just recently purchased xbox1 limited edition Halo 5 .. I entered the code for the fotus armor and everything went through... Opened the req pack I'm 99% sure cause I have none that are in opened . And I still have no armor?
I just recently purchased xbox1 limited edition Halo 5 .. I entered the code for the fotus armor and everything went through... Opened the req pack I'm 99% sure cause I have none that are in opened . And I still have no armor?
So it came with the Fotus armor code for Halo 5? Secondhand xbox one LE? Fotus armor is awesome and sucks if it didn't work but may because the code was already used?