Forums / Games / Halo 4

Assistance for choosing a map

OP JAMESGGS310

Greetings, fellow Spartans. I need some help with an issue of mine.
As some of you must know by now, my favorite game is Halo 4 and so it is to a few good friends of mine, we loved playing Halo 4 all the time and we did named ourselves Fireteam Crimson, based on the Spartan Ops storyline.
Sadly we grew apart as of late...but I'm trying to make them come back for New Year's Eve and make a reunion for them. I want to make them a gift in game...a "home" where we can hang out to chat all of us together. I am not good at Forge but I will try my best...that said I can only make a home from one of the existing maps, because I lack the imagination to build one from scratch.
What I want to ask you, my fellow Spartans...is which Halo 4 map can work to make a home out of a base? Default or DLC work too. I will really appreciate comments that help me out with this issue, those who send troll comments or harassments will be ignored.
I thank you all for taking your time to read this :)
Had to go through all the maps in Halo 4 to brighten my memory up, Exile is pretty good if you want to turn a base into a house
I forget the name to it because I have not played in a while, but there is a huge underground map that has some preexisting structures one the size of a grifball court. That would be a great place to do it. (Also happens to be one of my fave maps in halo 4)
The best maps to create a house are Forge Island (DLC), Impact (altho it's in space) and Ravine (Probably your best bet). These 3 maps have an open canvas that allowed the community build the best maps.
Forge Island has a massive island with 2 smaller ones, however, it feels a bit empty for being so big.
Impact is in space but doesn't feel as empty as you have some scenery.
Finally Ravine, which is probably your best bet. It's open and doesn't feel empty as Forge Island. [Link Removed]
[Link Removed] May look small, but you're like an ant when you're on it.
Well, good luck.
Edit: These images are so small lmao. I didn't realize until now. Here's better images.
Forge Island
Ravine (BTB version, but vanilla is completely empty)
Had to go through all the maps in Halo 4 to brighten my memory up, Exile is pretty good if you want to turn a base into a house
Thank you, I will see if Exile works
The best maps to create a house are Forge Island (DLC), Impact (altho it's in space) and Ravine (Probably your best bet). These 3 maps have an open canvas that allowed the community build the best maps.
Forge Island has a massive island with 2 smaller ones, however, it feels a bit empty for being so big.
Impact is in space but doesn't feel as empty as you have some scenery.
Finally Ravine, which is probably your best bet. It's open and doesn't feel empty as Forge Island.Here's a better insight as to what I'm trying to sayForge Island for comparison. May look small, but you're like an ant when you're on it.
Well, good luck.
Thank you. I'll see if any of them seem right to me. My most sincere thanks.
i too have the childhood of halo 4, my friends used to come to my house and we would play four player split screens forge game mode on abandon (our second favourite), adrift, haven, longbow (our third favourite), meltdown, ragnarok (our fourth favourite) and Ravine (our favourite). hopefully this helps