Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] Best Colors for Recon and Scout Armor?

OP Aero9182

Hey everyone, I am really sorry that I didnt make another poll, even though I'm pretty sure you guys forgot about me over the past month lol. Anyway, I decided to make this poll based on my favorite two types of armor, Recon and Scout. I have been looking for some good color combinations without the gold visor, because I feel that everything seems to look pretty damn good with it on. Plus, I dont have it yet (yes, I have yet to complete the campaign on legendary, I tend to spend way too much time in multiplayer XD) so wanted to try to make these two look their best without it. Seriously though, there are waaaaaay too many armor color setups that have the gold visor on. But I would also like to know, what do you prefer? Scout or Recon?
I like having Scout armour with a red primary and yellow secondary and having the 'Stalker' visor equipped. Really has an 'Iron Man' type feel to it.
I use the Scout armour with a white primary and red secondary or vise versa. or light blue with red.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Spoiler:
Show
I am using scout (toxic), with red and steel armour colours and midnight visor.
use the recon armor for black primary and red secondary and have a red visor color it looks really cool
I prefer Scout with Blue and White. Real typical stuff for me, I'm always rocking that combo now.

Recon? I never bother with that.
white and red
Scout toxc with dark blue primary forest green secondary and the verdant visor. Looks really intimidating with the menace stance equipped.
Aero9182 wrote:
Hey everyone, I am really sorry that I didnt make another poll, even though I'm pretty sure you guys forgot about me over the past month lol. Anyway, I decided to make this poll based on my favorite two types of armor, Recon and Scout. I have been looking for some good color combinations without the gold visor, because I feel that everything seems to look pretty damn good with it on. Plus, I dont have it yet (yes, I have yet to complete the campaign on legendary, I tend to spend way too much time in multiplayer XD) so wanted to try to make these two look their best without it. Seriously though, there are waaaaaay too many armor color setups that have the gold visor on. But I would also like to know, what do you prefer? Scout or Recon?
I would say primary silver then secondary teal, its a clean look, isnt so vivid and looks pro. Everyone goes for the blacks/white/blues/reds and looks generic and common. Btw soldier torso with recon looks badass.
black and red
Forerunner white and green, Xbox style
I don't wear any of them but I agree with Ares Sanguinu. Black and red are the best colours for those armors.
If you have Scout TOXC armor unlocked via DLC code, having a Stalker Visor with a dark shade of green as a primary and a light vibrant shade as the secondary works well. If you're fortunate to unlock Recon SURG, Twin Plated AEON Wrists, Contoured SHRD Legs, and Cyan Visor (As well as the Storm Rifle CHL Skin from DLC content)a dark blue primary color and a light blue secondary color works well. Let this photo speak for itself .

Regular Scout colors seem to work well with Steel as a primary color and a shade of Orange as a secondary color with the Legendary Visor equipped. As for Regular Recon, I've seen so many different color combinations, but my favorite is a Dark Brown as the Primary, a Shade of Orange as the secondary with either the midnight visor or tracker visor equipped. Hope this gives you some ideas to possibly utilize.
Scout.
I like to do primary dark red/maroon and secondary white with the FROST visor.
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 3 years old