<-----Your Looking at it.

*Recon Armor and Helmet*
Quote:
<-----Your Looking at it.

*Recon Armor and Helmet*
It's pretty cool but I like the skin better
Warrior, Venator, Oceanic...
Unicorn hat, duh! :P
Opinion based question, results vary from how people like it personally, I tend to enjoy the Chief helmet with mixed armor, my shoulders need to show off my emblem, my color scheme would is white with light blue.
Quote:
Unicorn hat, duh! :P
Dats right
Quote:
Warrior, Venator, Oceanic...
Venator
Helmet-> Locus.
forearms-> contoured shrd.
armor-> any mixture of the preorder skins will do.
Helmet venator
Chest ranger stalker or hazop
Left rouge foucs
Right scout
Forearms recruit prime
Legs recruit tiger
Like a boss
My favorite hat that I do not have is Deadeye. :c
EOD helmet all the way, halo classic right there.

As for armor it completely depends on the helmet you are wearing. If it is my trusty EOD favorite then it has to be something bulky and the secondary color must flow among your armor like water
Quote:

As for armor it completely depends on the helmet you are wearing. If it is my trusty EOD favorite then it has to be something bulky and the secondary color must flow among your armor like water
Water is blue not red
Deadeye/Venator/Fotus....Bad -Yoink- helmets....quite like stalker body
Locus hat is pretty cool too. It looks like a skull hat. :)
Call me a noob but wat does yoink mean?
Commando is the best. It takes dedication to win that many Dominion games. Go Optimus Prime LOLz!

Also Raider DSTT takes 1,000 MM games completed to earm the helmet. I't the new Hyabusa/Security!
Quote:
Quote:

Water is blue not red
I said flow like water, not look like water...

As for what yoink means as you asked earlier it is two things: it was the term used for stealing a person's kill mid-assassination in halo reach, complete with the announcer saying it.
It is also the forum's word of choice to censor indecent launguage. If it is -yoink- with dashes it is likely the forum auto-censored. If it just plain yoink then that is the poster intentionally self censoring
Quote:
Commando is the best. It takes dedication to win that many Dominion games. Go Optimus Prime LOLz!

Also Raider DSTT takes 1,000 MM games completed to earm the helmet. I't the new Hyabusa/Security!
Commando is in my top 5
Commando, Soldier, Recruit... All beautiful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5