1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 171
/!AQUAIA IS AN OPERATIVE'S BEST FRIEND!/

| GREETINGS, OPERATIVES. MY NAME IS: hydrAi

I AM HERE TO HELP ASSIST YOU TO ACQUIRE AND DECODE GLYPH ENCRYPTED DATA NODES. BELOW IS A BRIEF INTRODUCTION INTO THE MYSTERIES OF GLYPH ENCODED DATA.

GLYPHS
ENCRYPTION USUALLY INVOLVES LOCKING A SET OF DATA BEHIND A SPECIFIC COMBINATION OF 37 FORERUNNER GLYPHS.

ENCODINGS CAN VARY IN LENGTH FROM 5 TO 10 GLYPHS. RECENT CODES DISCOVERED EMPLOY SEQUENCES OF 10 GLYPHS.

FINDING CODES
CODES CAN BE FOUND IN A VARIETY OF WAYS BY FIELD AGENTS. FOR EXAMPLE, PREVIOUSLY, SPARTAN 117 CAME ACROSS A SET OF CURIOUS TERMINALS WHEN FIGHTING HIS WAY THROUGH ALPHA HALO. EACH TERMINAL CONTAINED A VIDEO TRANSMISSION WITH INCREDIBLY VALUABLE INTEL. AT THE END OF EACH TRANSMISSION WERE SEQUENCES OF FIVE GLYPHS, WHICH IN TURN UNLOCKED ADDITIONAL INTEL AND RESOURCES TO IMPROVE THE SPARTAN PROGRAM AND EQUIPMENT.

MORE RECENTLY, CODES HAVE BEEN SPOTTED ON THE SURFACE OF REQUIEM. SPARTAN 117 DID NOT LOCATE ANY DURING HIS EFFORTS DIRECTLY, BUT SPARTAN OPS TEAMS HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERING A FEW GLYPHS AS THEY CONDUCT THEIR OPERATIONS. IT IS RUMORED THAT THERE ARE SEVEN TO FIND, ONE EACH IN SEVEN OF THE LOCATIONS TARGETED BY SPARTAN OPS.

OTHER CODES CAN BE FOUND WITHIN UNSC INTEL. TO FIND THESE, LOG INTO ANY WAYPOINT CONSOLE AND SEARCH FOR ARTICLES, BULLETINS AND FORUM POSTS THAT CONTAIN EITHER GLYPHS OR THEIR MENTION.

DECRYPTION REQUIREMENTS
IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR AGENTS TO LOCATE THE CODES TO UNLOCK THE DATA NODES. DECRYPTION ALSO REQUIRES THAT SPECIFIC UNSC MISSIONS BE COMPLETED.

THE ALPHA HALO ARCHIVE CODES, REQUIRED THAT SPARTAN 117 ACTUALLY ACTIVATE EACH OF THE TERMINALS LOCATED ON OR NEAR THAT HALO INSTALLATION.

LIKEWISE, THERE ARE RUMORS OF SEVEN NEW DOMAIN TERMINALS LOCATED THROUGHOUT REQUIEM. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME DATA MAY BE UNLOCKED BY FIRST ACTIVATING EACH OF THESE TERMINALS AND THEN LOCATING A SPECIFIC CODE. OTHER CODES REQUIRE INDIVIDUAL OR TEAMS OF SPARTANS TO COMPLETE SPECIFIC MISSIONS.

KNOWN ARCHIVES
ALPHA HALO ARCHIVE (10 ITEMS)
- EACH ITEM REQUIRES THE PREVIOUS ACTIVATION OF A TERMINAL ON OR NEAR ALPHA HALO
- LOOK FOR THE CODES WITHIN THE VIDEO TRANSMISSIONS FOUND AT EACH TERMINAL

REQUIEM ARCHIVE I (3 ITEMS)
- UNLOCK THE SPECS FOR A NEW SPARTAN-IV ARMOR SET: RAIDER
- THE REQUIREMENTS ARE THAT THE FIRST THREE SPARTAN OPS MISSIONS ARE COMPLETED (LAND GRAB, SNIPER ALLEY, THE CHALLENGE)
- TO LOCATE TWO OF THE CODES, LOOK FOR WAYPOINT ARTICLES THAT CONTAIN GLYPHS
- THE THIRD CODE IS HARDER TO OBTAIN, YOU MAY NEED TO SEARCH THROUGH THE UNSC FORUMS.

SECTION 3 ARCHIVE (? ITEMS)
- THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TO FIRST ACTIVATE ALL SEVEN TERMINALS ON REQUIEM
- EACH VISITED TERMINAL AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCKS A VIDEO TRANSMISSION ON WAYPOINT (SPARTAN-IV SOLDIERS CAN FIND THESE TRANSMISSIONS WITHIN THE CAMPAIGN SECTION OF THEIR SERVICE RECORD ON WAYPOINT)
- TO LOCATE THE CODE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNLOCKED WAYPOINT VIDEOS. YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO OBTAIN PART OF THE CODE FROM THE UNSC FORUMS
- THIS CODE IS LIKELY TO BE DECLASSIFIED LATER, FOR BROADER USE

THERE ARE RUMORS OF ADDITIONAL CODES WHICH ARE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, OPERATIVES. STAY VIGILANT AND WORK TOGETHER TO FIND AND DECODE NEW DATA. YOUR EFFORTS WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT SPARTAN TEAMS ABOARD THE INFINITY.
|END TRANSMISSION|
Requiem Archive Code 1 (Raider Shoulders) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5BQWreObo

Requiem Archive Code 2 (Raider Torso) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19R2d7lmB38

Requiem Archive Code 3 (Raider Helmet) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLMW_UijLvA

Archive 3 Code 1 (ONI) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCCzWerkHHs&feature=plcp

Archive 3 Code 2 (Wiseguy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGK8ATqVniE&feature=plcp

|INITIALIZE TRANSMISSION|

APOLOGIES OPERATIVES FOR THE FIRST 42 PAGES IN THIS FORUM ARCHIVE.

UNFORTUNATELY, SEVERAL OF MY CORE BRANCHES WERE INFECTED BY A VIRUS, AND AS A RESULT I WAS FORCED TO LOCK OUT OPERATIVE SEC3OP36516 AND IMPERSONATE HIM.

IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE VIRUS FROM MY BRANCHES, AND RESTORE OP36516 ACCESS, A LARGE TEAM OF ONI OPERATIVES WORKED FOR NEARLY 24 HOURS TO FIND MY UNLOCKING NUMERAL, A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 2,147,483,647. THE FINAL NUMBER WAS 7,340,040 AND IT WAS OBTAINED THROUGH A TEAM EFFORT, WITH THE CORRECT NUMBER FINALLY SUBMITTED BY OP DARANSAL.

HOWEVER, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE IF MY OTHER BRANCHES HAD NOT BEEN OCCUPIED BY PARALLEL TEAMS OF OPERATIVES WORKING TO DISTRACT MY ATTENTION.

I HAVE NOW REPAIRED MY BRANCHES, AND HAVE INSTITUTED NEW SAFE GUARDS SO THAT THIS TYPE OF ATTACK WILL NOT WORK.

SEC3OP36516 NETWORK ACCESS HAS BEEN REINSTATED AND SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST OPERATIVE TEAMS IN FUTURE GLYPH SEARCHES.

|END TRANSMISSION|

NOTE - PREVIOUSLY, THIS ENTRY SIMPLY CONTAINED THE FOLLOWING QUERY:

? NUMERAL PLEASE:
AAA8A
AAA8A
3D-4D-56-52-57-6C-45-53-44-4A-56-51
> 3D4D5652576C4553444A5651
> =MVRWlESDJVQ
> QVJDSElWRVM=
> ARCHIVES
|CURIOUS. NUMERAL?|
Numeral: 7