OP Furiousn00b

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of two complete Linear Jigsaws.

1. Raider DSTT - Torso
    Quote:
    Full LJ Code: CODE
    Raw LJ: LJ
    Archive Unlocks: ARCHIVE
    Requirements: Campaign Complete (Legendary)
  2. | CURIOUS |
    Quote:
    Full LJ: CODE
    Raw LJ: LJ
    Archive Unlocks: ARCHIVE
    Requirements: None
For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.
Quote:
/THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED DEDICATION AND INCREDIBLE EFFORT, OPERATIVES. STAY VIGILANT AND REMEMBER ALWAYS: SURFACE IS NOTHING, TRUE VALUE IS NOT EASILY WON, TRUST NO ONE... BUT LEARN WHEN TO TRUST...
-semper vigilans

/END FILE/
I am happy to finally be able to share these codes with the rest of the community!
/SEMPER VIGILANS
Quote:
I am happy to finally be able to share these codes with the rest of the community!
/SEMPER VIGILANS
Me too.
That was some good work with those codes. Now to attempt to grind out 938 WG matches.
GG to all SEC3 and SEC0 operatives.
Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Happy Yanumas to all of the UNSC - thank you for your efforts and see you on the battlefield!

/SEMPER VIGILANS
Thanks for this, cant wait for more codes =)
Thx for the clarification post n00b.
Excellent work everyone!! Now I can finally try to play the game and level up enough to actually be able to use some of these codes.
Awesome work guys!
Also, if you missed any of the other codes our Section 3 Operatives have been decoding, head over to the Halo 4 ARG Info Tracker website, where you can find all of the codes that are completed up to this point!

Happy Yanumas to all!

http://halo4arg.wix.com/section3-decryption
What in the actual fiddly-diddly-doo is going on here?
I can haz the raider dstt codez plox? ;p

Anyway nice working with you all. Enjoy the Holidays.
You guys make me feel dumb, I swear.

Cheers... and awesome work you guys.
Thank you so much for your hard work and ultimately for sharing your findings. I have successfully entered both codes to receive my XP and Torso. The Curious unlock is a little... curious though.
I want to thank everyone in Section 3 for all of their hard work over the past 12 weeks, I am glad I had the opportunity to work will all of you and hope to see you all soon.

Happy Yanumas!

Sincerely,
-OPDEMISE

/semper vigilans.
Congratulations to you all for your awesome work! And thanks for sharing the fruit of your labor to the world. You did what few others can do.

Time to get to work on Legendary Spartan Ops, then.
Thank you all for the hard work you guys have put into this.
Toasty bro,

If you need help with LASO, let me know and I'll gladly run you through it in less then a day (hopefully).

Also, it was fun guys... can't wait for chapter 2 to begin. Until then.....

semper vigilans
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2