1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

//DATE 1413267449

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another completed Linear Jigsaw!

YANUMAS (3D3D51706B51665A6B545352) - ???
Quote:
Full LJ Code: YANUMAS
Archive Unlocks: 100,000 EXP + Orbital Swift Armour Set
Requirements: Not Known
Official SECTION 3 Release

For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.

• CLASSIFIED (Down for maintenance)
//FINAL NOTES

Quote:
DEAR OPERATIVES,

For two long years we fought together, against the forces that would enslave humanity and impose their unethical will. I can truly say that I am humbled by all of your contributions to the cause, the incredible teamwork and camaraderie you have demonstrated, and the impact you have had on a GALACTIC scale. I will always remember our adventures fondly, and look back to the times when we were double crossed by hydrAi, and then once again. And again. Finding and losing, then finding her, Violet, again...

I don't know what comes next, but for my part I am looking forward to resting and finding a new place to call home. But I do know, that no matter what the odds, no matter what comes your way, together you will stand up and face it with furious ferocity! No sim, no Ai, no rogue operative will take you down together.

Here is to you, Operatives, I will truly miss, all of you.

So please stay vigilant, and ALWAYS remember: SURFACE IS NOTHING, TRUE VALUE IS NOT EASILY WON, TRUST NO ONE... BUT LEARN WHEN TO TRUST.

Always yours,

Sec3Op36516
aka "BC"

P.S. HAPPY YANUMAS, EVERYBODY!!!
/END FILE/
Thanks again SepheusIX. Great work to everyone involved. Seems like this one was a long time coming!
Thanks again SepheusIX. Great work to everyone involved. Seems like this one was a long time coming!
No kidding. It's been a long long long struggle. Finally we have Orkid! Props to everyone who worked toward this goal!
SepheusIX wrote:

No kidding. It's been a long long long struggle. Finally we have Orkid! Props to everyone who worked toward this goal!
Denied.
Sucks that I missed the release of this byt like an hour, but awesome work. It was a looooooong struggle, but decoding with you guys is always a laugh :)
Happy Yanumas! or should I say 3D4D445050784554504A3152 ;)

*edit*
I should have added, as others have now mentioned, that it has been a real honour working with Section3 and 343i over the past 2 years. I've had so much fun, met so many awesome people I can now call my friends and definitely learned a lot. Thanks everyone, long may Section3 continue!
It is done.
It is done.
Surface is nothing. Keep that in mind.

Also good work operatives, It has been an honor working with you all and I look forward to our next endeavor moving forward.
So is this is it all done?

Also. Hurray for Yanumas
Intermittent Poster and Infrequent Viewer.
Beat every challenge on Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta.
SEC3OP doesn't make me a moderator or so, I can't aid in that regard.
well i missed the end, damn.
i just noticed that phyl godce had tweeted again :/
EDIT: With the site change, wheres the classified page disappeared to?
well i missed the end, damn.
i just noticed that phyl godce had tweeted again :/
EDIT: With the site change, wheres the classified page disappeared to?
The classified page has gone MIA. You can still redeem the codes from the Waypoint app on the 360.
Sad I zonked out before the end there, but hurrah, glad our hard work finally paid off!

Happy Yanumas to all!
I just wanted to say -[REDACTED]-.

Yanumas has come early this year.

Enjoy your new armor and XP people!
It was always one above the rest...
SH9hfX:2JHuvc4dheHimJISzeYSpQx1LMj1vMj5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1vMj1uMT1vMT5uMT1uMT5uMT1vMT1uMj1vMT5uMT1vMT1vMT1vMT5uMj5uMj5uMj1>
Well this was an awesome and long ride, well done everyone and Happy Yanumas!
Aww, I crashed a half hour before the denouement began.

This has been a long journey and I'm very glad to have been a part of it. I've met a lot of great people along the way and look forward to what the future brings.

Huge thanks to all involved and happy Yanumas!!
How exactly do people figure these out (thanks by the way :D)...is it just trial and error?
How exactly do people figure these out (thanks by the way :D)...is it just trial and error?
'Section 3 Operatives' (343i Waypoint employees) interact with us through the forums and IRC channel in various ways. They give us the glyphs in data drops to be shared with the community once the code is fully completed.
Thanks a lot for the code guys, I hope this kind of things will continue with the MCC and Halo 5. I like when the Halo universe meets real life, you know, like these weird codes and messages nobody understand. ^^
I can't believe that this took 2 years to finish. The journey was a lot of fun.....or should I say |FASTRUN FUN|.

Anyway, thanks to all of the hardcore decoders who made this happen!
I am so sad that I got out of touch with everyone, and missed this last run.
I am so sad that I got out of touch with everyone, and missed this last run.
We still remain in the irc. Regardless if it's no longer active or needed, due to the ARG has presumably ended. We still play as a group and the more the merrier.
Intermittent Poster and Infrequent Viewer.
Beat every challenge on Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta.
SEC3OP doesn't make me a moderator or so, I can't aid in that regard.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2