Forums / Games / Halo 4

[Locked] Completed Campaign LASO but can't unlock the code

OP DeusPixel

Hi everyone, i hope you could help me. I just completed the Campaign on Legendary with all skulls on Solo. Though when i put the emblem related code on Halo Waypoint it says I've to complete the Campaign on LASO. The point is, I have just done it. Don't really know what else to do.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Pretty odd for this to happen, because around 17th December 2018 I put in the Flying Colors code which gave me the Determined Stance, DMR skin, Emblem + 2 extra armors, I remember someone having a issue with the Radier DSTT helmet not registering 1000 war games completed
You completed H4 LASO wow I just rage I'll need a few controllers by my side :0 Congrats and you can't get the code working WTF!
Pretty odd for this to happen, because around 17th December 2018 I put in the Flying Colors code which gave me the Determined Stance, DMR skin, Emblem + 2 extra armors, I remember someone having a issue with the Radier DSTT helmet not registering 1000 war games completed
Actually i put the Yanumas code recently (forgot to put it in the far 2014) and it worked. It seems that only statistics-related codes doesn't work because, like you said, there are few players that have issues with that Raider DSTT Helmet and few others with the LASO Code (like me). That should be only a bug, because Halo Waypoint still tracks all the stats of the game (at least for Halo 4). Just the codes don't consider these stats. I will try to post this issue in the Halo Waypoint section of the forum
DeusPixel wrote:
Actually i put the Yanumas code recently (forgot to put it in the far 2014) and it worked. It seems that only statistics-related codes doesn't work because, like you said, there are few players that have issues with that Raider DSTT Helmet and few others with the LASO Code (like me). That should be only a bug, because Halo Waypoint still tracks all the stats of the game (at least for Halo 4). Just the codes don't consider these stats. I will try to post this issue in the Halo Waypoint section of the forum
The LASO code is different from the Yanumas but hate to be the barer of bad news most likely the code has been discontinued meaning it won't work anymore however i can not confirm this. I would check your service record and make sure all the levels registered and then post in the waypoint section as you have said. But this may be the same issue plaguing the raider dstt helmet for those who have not obtained it as well where neither of the codes work even though requirements have been met..
DeusPixel wrote:
The LASO code is different from the Yanumas but hate to be the barer of bad news most likely the code has been discontinued meaning it won't work anymore however i can not confirm this. I would check your service record and make sure all the levels registered and then post in the waypoint section as you have said. But this may be the same issue plaguing the raider dstt helmet for those who have not obtained it as well where neither of the codes work even though requirements have been met..
Thank you for the reply
I understand what you wrote and, in fact, i'm waiting for a fix or, at worst, a confirmation of those 'main servers shut-down', since until any 'engineer' says it we are just doing
hypothesis.
I posted this issue also in the Halo Waypoint section of the forum, hoping this problem get the right visibility.
We don't need all these topics on the same subject active.