Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenger Depot

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Need a battle buddy to complete some challenges? Use these threads to find other brave Spartans to join you in battle!

Campaign Armory

War Games Armory

Spartan Ops Armory
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
Fantastic reply
Quote:
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
Since you have Palmer as Avatar Picture, i can understand why they teabag you :D
i'd like to say i hit SR-130 really quite quick, and now i dont need challenges :/
even so they are veryyyy repetative, dont seem to have any variation, monthly is always the same, theres no effort of thought put into them like bungie did with reach
Quote:
Just... what a reply. I used to be terrible at aiming, I wasn't firing fast enough.
don't bother with "this is gonna hurt" campaign challenge.i've tried it twice and no luck.another 343 botch job.real great.
I also have tried "this is gonna hurt" 3 times in 2 different episodes and it didn't give credit for it
I tried This is gonna hurt 3 times and no credit as well. They should rename it to THIS IS GONNA SUCK MORE THAN HURT!
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with that problem. Tried it 4x and no sigar...eh credits
yep tried it 5 times on 3 diff missions and twice co-op. No Joy on Target..........
Took me 4 hours to solo Requiem and no credit. So disappointing.
Quote:
i'd like to say i hit SR-130 really quite quick, and now i dont need challenges :/
even so they are veryyyy repetative, dont seem to have any variation, monthly is always the same, theres no effort of thought put into them like bungie did with reach
Same here, hit 130 in less than 5 weeks with no fast-tracking or double-XP. Nearly all my games were matchmaking. Unlike Reach where it took forever to make max rank it's pretty disappointing hitting the cap here and not having a reason to do the challenges.
Ok so I am not the only one...it seems some (i.e many) are not getting their Challenge credits? Is this a problem 343i is aware of? Have they given any news to the subject?
just who thinks up these crazy challenges?

win 70 MM games for a MONTHLY challenge and then one of this WEEKS challenges is is WIN 45 CTF games. Thats nearly 7 games a day (that you have to win), sorry but i have a life, why make stupid (and I do mean it) challenges. I dont even bother trying with at least half these challenges, which means my enjoyment of the game goes down and i get p****d of with it all.

Spartan Ops Coop is the only thing that makes it worth playing.
I don't get any credit for my completed challenges either. What is going on??
Quote:
I don't get any credit for my completed challenges either. What is going on??
Started doing it today co-op. My partner dropped minutes after starting so I finished the level without him - this was the Forerunner mini laso campaign weekly. So I finished it after half an hour or so then found xbox live crashed and it was all for naught. Did it again and got both weeklies at once.
Thanks to Krazy Dan for a very informative post.

I was going to ask, that completing Forerunner on Legendary with the 4 skulls activated must also automatically complete the other weekly challenge?!

It seems I have my answer.
Sorry, no point at getting challenges when you are capped at 130 a month after release. Challenges are pretty useless. This game was way too easy to level cap. I hope they raise the cap, because it's getting very boring now.
I could help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11