2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
You people know that i DO SK strafe
Yeah I need some help with my challenges
I would team, but just got my 25 challenge achievement. So I'm done, unless there are people here that wanna boost for all the DLC achievements.
Quote:
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
Since you have Palmer as Avatar Picture, i can understand why they teabag you :D
Good job of building up self esteem ignore him.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If anyone needs help with challenges, hit me up! GT: DHG Sicarius
i my gamertag is soulw4lker
Never mine i see where this is going im 100% anyways.
Quote:
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
Since you have Palmer as Avatar Picture, i can understand why they teabag you :D
Good job of building up self esteem ignore him.
WOW sounds like you need training.
OK, very good!!!
my faveorite game mode is flood whats yours
my faveorite game mode is flood whats yours
Assasinations
I am aware this may not be seen by other players on 360, but I am skilled with vehicles.Especially driving and piloting.I accept the call of any player, as I am a respected player in Halo 4 as I have a reputation for helping and respecting others.If you need help contact this gamertag over the weekend: keegsriley
Hmm, Campaign challenges didn't get updated last night on Waypoint. In fact, that section is gone with only Multiplayer and Spartan Ops challenges showing. Are Campaign ones gone for good?

12/19 - No new Campaign challenges last night either so I guess that's it for them.
Yeah I noticed that to. Maybe you get them at the end of the week when the weekly challenges are done.
I think that they are gone for good because I can't get the XP from them when I complete them.
I completed all of mine and I got nothing so they are probably gone for good.
DruDawg420 wrote:
:)
keegsriley wrote:
I am aware this may not be seen by other players on 360, but I am skilled with vehicles.Especially driving and piloting.I accept the call of any player, as I am a respected player in Halo 4 as I have a reputation for helping and respecting others.If you need help contact this gamertag over the weekend: keegsriley
How often do you play? And do you play halo 4, reach, 3, ODST? I'm looking for someone who can help me with challenges
why are some of the forum threads locked just curious...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11