2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
So many recruits in here.
keegsriley wrote:
I am aware this may not be seen by other players on 360, but I am skilled with vehicles.Especially driving and piloting.I accept the call of any player, as I am a respected player in Halo 4 as I have a reputation for helping and respecting others.If you need help contact this gamertag over the weekend: keegsriley
How often do you play? And do you play halo 4, reach, 3, ODST? I'm looking for someone who can help me with challenges
I have been having troubles with my xbox 360 the past few weeks and I am not sure of the problem.I hope I can help you with your challenges soon
I love Halo 4, from this year I started to play it to me like an excellent game in terms of multiplayer, the campaign I present maybe one of the ugliest mistakes as it is to repeat a mission but otherwise very good.
keegsriley wrote:
keegsriley wrote:
I am aware this may not be seen by other players on 360, but I am skilled with vehicles.Especially driving and piloting.I accept the call of any player, as I am a respected player in Halo 4 as I have a reputation for helping and respecting others.If you need help contact this gamertag over the weekend: keegsriley
How often do you play? And do you play halo 4, reach, 3, ODST? I'm looking for someone who can help me with challenges
I have been having troubles with my xbox 360 the past few weeks and I am not sure of the problem.I hope I can help you with your challenges soon
thanks and i hope you can fix whatever its wrong with your xbox
DruDawg420 wrote:
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
iTS OK man, everyone sucks at some point in time. Besides, not all gamemodes REQUIRE you to 360 no scope. For example, Firefight in H5 or Reach, and spartan ops i n halo 4, you just team up with others to win :) DONT PUT YOURSELF DOWN
H5 needs this
wao increible
I need the Protect This House achievement from Ricochet. Anyone else need that achievement?
I love Halo 4, from this year I started to play it to me like an excellent game in terms of multiplayer, the campaign I present maybe one of the ugliest mistakes as it is to repeat a mission but otherwise very good.
I still play gamer tag is v2 MatrixZzz. Actually would like to complete campaign on legendary if interested just add me
I still play gamer tag is v2 MatrixZzz. Actually would like to complete campaign on legendary if interested just add me
I'm up for doing DLC achievements, send me a message if anyone wants to try and get them some time.
need some help
I need to finish the monthly challenges is Win 75 matchmaking til end of the month.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12