Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenger Depot

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Need help beating Halo 4 Spartan ops & Co-op
Need a battle buddy to complete some challenges? Use these threads to find other brave Spartans to join you in battle!

Campaign Armory

War Games Armory

Spartan Ops Armory
Greenamn792004
<p></p>
Spoiler:
Show
Anybody interesting in playing those Spartan Ops?
Anyone else not seeing any campaign challenges this week or is it just me? I think this is happened before and they were eventually restored but does anyone know if they were phased out?

EDIT: I searched around some more and found out the campaign challenges briefly disappear every year in October. Apparently what started off as a system glitch is now a honored tradition.
Going into week two without campaign challenges. Hope they're not gone for good because without a Gold account, I don't have any other way to earn XP except for free play weekends like the one starting on this Thursday

EDIT: There is no free play weekend this month. For some reason, Xbox Live recently sent me a message for the 10/27/2016 free play weekend and I thought it was for this year. And this is right after experiencing the Microsoft Rewards' debacle of the buggy Points Crusader game earlier this month. Microsoft: still unbelievably sloppy after all these years.
Quote:
I could be of help but im not very good i have bad aim and get t bagged alot for being bad.
Since you have Palmer as Avatar Picture, i can understand why they teabag you :D
change it to master chief or cortana
Anybody interesting in playing those Spartan Ops?
i like playing spartan ops it gives you a lot of xp
Well now Spartan Ops challenges are gone but there's one Campaign challenge. Unfortunately it's "Infinity and Beyond" which is the most annoying campaign challenge of them all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12