1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
hey again ye i could help with campaign sp message me on xbox and also i could be a player respawner so i love to help you ouy :)
I want to do the Campaign challenges, anyone want to do it? Will be online for another two hours from this post
im down for doing any of the campaign challenges. Just send me a message or add: DyingTerror online.
I would like to actually get something from challenges but since im SR130 and they STILL havnt added more ranks theres no point in me even looking what challenges are up.

I liked completing challenges for over a year in Reach until I got to Inheritor as that took a while and was a real rank.

ADD MORE RANKS FFS
I complete the challenges just to complete them. But it doesn't hurt to reward the players. Avatar item, cinimatic extra,xp, something, anything...
I'll help anybody that needs it for Sparten Ops and Campaign

GT same as name
I liked completing challenges for over a year in reach until I got Inheritor. Pity I have had the top rank for months now and have no need to even look at challenges. Please increase the rank 343.
Lol. I love ranks.
The F is this monthly challenge? 5000 kills. You would have to make 167 kills EVERY day for a complete month.
Ain't nobody got time for that! Well maybe some people, but i don't...
I have played Halo 4 since release and followed it since announcement. Halo Reach was actually one of my favorite Halo games, and I felt like the campaign and optional scoring system kept that game vital for years after it came out. In fact, although I consider myself a MM player, having played the campaign since I was a child, the Reach format encouraged me to put almost as many hours into campaign runs, campaign challenges, and speed runs.

The simple addition of an optional scoring system would bring back SO much energy to Halo's campaign and commendation community. Aside from the scoring system being lifted, there is now such a weak array of commendations and challenges, that I barely feel like doing them at all. I still complete the challenges from time to time, but mostly though simple gameplay. Any of the challenges that are actually difficult to complete are only that was because they consist of winning a certain number of games and you may not have a team for that day's challenge. In that scenario, it would be amazing to feel as if I could step into either spartan ops or campaign and be challenged in an inventive and interesting way. This happened in Halo Reach with constantly shifting challenges and a very humorous and rewarding set of medals.

Without this kind of attitude put into challenges and commendations at large, Halo 4 feels as thought it lacks true challenge, it lacks the playful attitude of other halo games (Roadtrip is the only medal that has inspired me to laugh out loud in this game, where as every time I would get "Pull" I would crack up, and I'm a jetpacker)

This lack of playfulness and or humor is further expressed by the lack of custom game types, and 343i's decision to keep the challenges and spartan op missions redundant. At least with Firefight we knew we were grinding and the scoring system helped us gauge that. In Spartan ops, I fell like I'm playing an extremely watered down campaign, and that the challenges only encourage me to do this over and over, thus I try to kill as many enemies in one go so as to avoid grinding.

Case in point: Halo 4 was designed to feel more accessible, and coupled with that is a system that allows you to raise up in rank excceptionally easily through spartan ops alone, which is not a problem to me. I don't care how people reach SR 130, I just know that I had a lot more fun reaching a lower rank in REACH with the style of the game that I did tearing through Halo 4 by simply being good at the game. The most interesting challenge possible, IMO, is weapon mastery, and yet there isn't even a medal/achievement but simply a different' piece of armor. (Don't even get me started on how lame much of the armor in Halo 4 is)

Essentially, the previous halo title made me feel more invigorated, challenged, and made me laugh. I had more fun. I play Halo 4 to stay current, and still have faith in the series, but I'm not very comfortable with many of the obviously numbing and financially friendly decisions that went into this game. If Halo needed to be watered down for people to enjoy it, why am I not getting a buzz? Maybe I'm just too much of an addict, but I can't quite get my fix. Still feels good, but that old fire is certainly gone. Come on 343i, make me laugh a little? Throw me a crotch bounce? Anything at this point. I still hop onto both Halo 4 and reach pretty much every day, and despite having a larger group to play with in 4, I always end up missing Reach. And that's just based on how the game felt with scoring and MM. Halo 4's campaign sits AMONGST (not atop) the other campaigns, and is still fun (not as much). But it would be MUCH better if I could get 50pts for a headshot instead of just grinding through.
Not getting campaign challenge reward for "Lets Get Mythical!". I completed Requiem on Legendary with the Mythic skull on last night, (took me frackin ages like) it shows up on Waypoint that I completed the level on Legendary with Mythic on yet I don't get the reward!

Any ideas?
Quote:
The F is this monthly challenge? 5000 kills. You would have to make 167 kills EVERY day for a complete month.
Get 15+ kills a match and play at least 10 to 20 matches a day and you are fine.
Quote:
i'd like to say i hit SR-130 really quite quick, and now i dont need challenges :/
even so they are veryyyy repetative, dont seem to have any variation, monthly is always the same, theres no effort of thought put into them like bungie did with reach
Agreed. I achieve most of the dailies without even knowing what they are, not that I care. I say there should be some incentive. Special armor after completing a certain number of challenges maybe?
Quote:
Sorry, no point at getting challenges when you are capped at 130 a month after release. Challenges are pretty useless. This game was way too easy to level cap. I hope they raise the cap, because it's getting very boring now.
Eh i beg to differ Sometimes it just gives you something to work towards yea you dont get anymore xp but occasionaly its nice to see the little thing at the bottom of the screen saying challenge complete -Yoink- if i could donate those xp to other players i would. what they should do is start adding more weapon skins and armor skins to be unlocked if you do something such as complete the monthly or weekly.

Though i will say they do need to add some more weekely ones i usualy finish them within the first day.

I could use some help on the campaign challenge. I will be online monday morning at 11 am eastern time. Anyone interested please add me.

I got the same problem.
I'm looking for someone to do a co-op legendary run with. I'm based in the UK and play mainly weekday evenings. If anyone is up for it my GT is same as my username. I'm pretty good and know all the levels inside out including the skips, so we can speed run it if you want, or we can kill everything and enjoy the game.

Hope someone takes me up on this, I'm only shy of the co-op achievement and a few DLC ones now.

Cheers,
Rich
Quote:
I'm looking for someone to do a co-op legendary run with. I'm based in the UK and play mainly weekday evenings. If anyone is up for it my GT is same as my username. I'm pretty good and know all the levels inside out including the skips, so we can speed run it if you want, or we can kill everything and enjoy the game.

Hope someone takes me up on this, I'm only shy of the co-op achievement and a few DLC ones now.

Cheers,
Rich
I only need to complete "Forerunner & Infinity" on Legendary co-op..
I am also in the UK so if you want to team up, then cool.
(I'd also like to get the carry a UNSC weapon on Forerunner achievement but fail every time)
Quote:
I am nearly done with this challenge & I dont really play MM atm as I am grinding away at Spartan Ops to get VanGuard armor
I'll help with any if anyone sends me a invite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11